Lil Kim On 'Shether' Addresses Remy Ma Vs Nicki Minaj Beef: Me And Remy Might Collab

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
didn't remy diss the f*ck outta lil kim back in the day, calling her a lil boy?

kim must REALLY hate nicki. I remember she went out of her way to cosign that random chick that was dissin nicki back in the day.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
Lmao, Remy and Kim's beef was just like how she did this one and all the others, those stupid bytches don't respect each other, nikka please that's for media.
Why haven't they still made music yet? Oh but that's right, Remy's own words:

"I don't condone putting down other Black women, and it's a shame we could've collaborated"

:russ:........:whoo:did Fat Joe teach her how to suck that much at fronting?

:dead:
Kimberly Jung Ill Jones herself wouldn't even believe that bullshyt, no wonder females don't waste time talking about Remy's career at all. Remy does everything for publicity and fame, and nikkas still believing every stunt she did, somehow didn't have ulterior motives. Bronx bytches always doing the most and talking too much to get Hip-Hop on their side.

@SirBiatch Kim fukking sucks nikka, we cool but God damn at least tell the truth and say "Biggie > Nicki". Nobody took her seriously back then, nikkas ignored her in the 00's and this decade, she belongs in Madame Tussauds more than a Rap museum.

After Biggie died, what other style was she capable of rapping? She lyrically got worse every year, in between album cycles.
She invited Rich Homie Quan to spit Biggie's verse, forgot her own, but in 2017 you nikkas will not give Nicki props because it's eats you up inside, that one of them respects the art form to writing their own shyt (meanwhile Safaree is selling coconut oil and hair products, because no one cares for his trash rapping on 2 mixtapes).

The way you stan Rocky bro, I'm sorry Nicki varies her rapping as much as he does in every aspect of emceeing and I heard ALL of their Rap verses. If they collaborated (surprisingly they haven't yet), it would be hard to choose who's better, even depending on what styles they'd use. You're not seeing this from the limitations of females in the 90's who mostly weren't about having bars, just swag and talking about nothing.
The 00's was when ghostwriting and female emcees reached the max for a trend, so idk how on any planet nikkas still say Kim is better than her, she didn't OWN her publishing on "Hardcore", Biggie did - making it his unofficial 3rd classic album.

Last edited:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Kim washed Remy on wax though lol

didn't remy diss the f*ck outta lil kim back in the day, calling her a lil boy?

kim must REALLY hate nicki. I remember she went out of her way to cosign that random chick that was dissin nicki back in the day.

:mjlol: