Lil Tjay Shot Multiple Times**UPDATE**Awake, Speaks For The 1st Time Since Shooting

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He only highlighted that he is not up to date on music especially being from the same borough as the well known rapper.

So stop sucking his dikk. A whole paragraph riding another male that is slow in the art of music

nikka you better go read your post again, then evaluate where you fukked up. Then you need to remember who the fukk your talking to. Your fakkit ass about to make me pull them post where you was being an actual fakkit in another man’s DMs. I don’t know if you forgot who I was or if you became magically retarded over the last few weeks, but you need to reflect on your transgressions

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
nikka you better go read your post again, then evaluate where you fukked up. Then you need to remember who the fukk your talking to. Your fakkit ass about to make me pull them post where you was being an actual fakkit in another man’s DMs. I don’t know if you forgot who I was or if you became magically retarded over the last few weeks, but you need to reflect on your transgressions
Such a dweeb

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Such a dweeb

You know damn well who I am and it’s not a dweeb. Please don’t start this act where you act tougher than what you are. Let’s remember you a suburb ass nikka, not even from the city, that be running round here like you tuned into some shyt.

nikka don’t make me find the energy to go find them post and remind everyone of your true fakkit nature. Please don’t compel me to do it. I’ve done it before and it’s extremely embarrassing for you. Your bytch ass better sit down and read a book on how to talk to people.

I wouldn’t have to be in here getting on your faggit ass if you wouldn’t be fixing your soft ass fingers to type shyt like stop sucking dikk. Have some respect, and remind yourself of who the fukk you talking to

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Coli nikkas will have 15 page threads about Fivio and Casanova but not know who Lil Tjay is

It’s a puzzling site
They had unique styles. He doesn’t. He sounds like 10 other rappers so I could understand why many people do not know of him.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
When's the last time you heard about an artist from any other genre of music being shot?

If it's just about being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and has nothing to do with the music, then why aren't rock, country, pop, edm artists being robbed and shot at on the regular?

Why y'all continue to be so disingenuous :mjlol:

Cuz a rock, country singer can walk through any hood and most ppl won't know who the fukk they are.

And why is his music to blame when he got ROBBED OUT OF TOWN?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It’s just easier to get up on ppl nowadays (social media) .. rappers done always got killed since the beginning .. shyt ain’t nothing new .. that’s my point .. never said the “lifestyle” wasn’t “toxic”
Rappers were not getting killed at this rate at any point in time. These nikkas are dying daily now

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoping Lil TJay pulls through...he doesn't deserve this

According to Hassan Campbell he got lined up at his hotel

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
To the whole “I didn’t know who dude was” tangent, count me among the folks that had no idea who dude was by name …but after doing some googling I definitely know a couple of his songs…i think he must’ve been more low key and stayed out of the normal rap media circles or didn’t have as many features with other well known acts or something…cause I know Polo G and the Pop Out track seems to be both their initial hit…but whatever…hope lil homie pulls through

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Damn…pull through tjay! Has crazy talent… I remember saying in an old thread that the auto tune/melodic stuff he be doing actually distracts people from his actual rapping ability, which I don’t even think he understood fully that he had

Last edited:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Unfortunately most criminals wake up with a death / prison wish

Stay safe out there

Praying for Lil Tjay