Lil Tjay Shot Multiple Times**UPDATE**Awake, Speaks For The 1st Time Since Shooting

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
fukking idiots on here couldn’t wait to go on their long diatribes about how the content of his music led to him getting shot
Only to discover they wanted to rob him
You idiots need to shut the fukk up
With the little morals and principles the fools have, they tend to try to rob people whose socials and music promotes negative energy, or are gang affiliated.
Often they also frequent with people who do the exact same shyt to other people, and their music glamorizes the idea of them doing it to other people. So naturally it's all in the game.
It's morally speaking, easier to rob or shoot an "evil" person.

Either it's that or its the fact that those guys carry a couple of average annual salaries on them.

Or perhaps a mix.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
im no doctor.. but obviously after 7 shots that's a LONG road to recovery. Hope he good. i don't understand what anyone in here means by negative energy..

Did he really be on negative energy? Most of the songs i've heard from him are songs about women or just havin a good time

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What your location gotta do with it? Hes not a local rapper and is known everywhere

He highlighting the fact that he outside moving around, not some internet ass nikka, before explaining that Lil TJ is a regional ass rapper. I know of him but I probably wouldn’t if it wasn’t for the coli. And I’m a nikka that’s more in tune with this shyt than my peers my age. Probably like 80% of this site 30 and up. Maybe 35. It’s not a knock against Lil Tjay at all, but the average damn near 40 year old nikka don’t know who no damn Lil Tjay is. You can say out of tune. But really it’s that these rappers not known like that to the average person

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
im no doctor.. but obviously after 7 shots that's a LONG road to recovery. Hope he good. i don't understand what anyone in here means by negative energy..

Did he really be on negative energy? Most of the songs i've heard from him are songs about women or just havin a good time
Tjay been dissing dead Bronx rappers for a while now.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
He highlighting the fact that he outside moving around, not some internet ass nikka, before explaining that Lil TJ is a regional ass rapper. I know of him but I probably wouldn’t if it wasn’t for the coli. And I’m a nikka that’s more in tune with this shyt than my peers my age. Probably like 80% of this site 30 and up. Maybe 35. It’s not a knock against Lil Tjay at all, but the average damn near 40 year old nikka don’t know who no damn Lil Tjay is. You can say out of tune. But really it’s that these rappers not known like that to the average person
He only highlighted that he is not up to date on music especially being from the same borough as the well known rapper.

So stop sucking his dikk. A whole paragraph riding another male that is slow in the art of music

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Eric Brooks yea when he makes song solo it tend to be about girls and fun but he is always featured in drill tracks talking about opps

He need to probably leave that alone but at the same time this was a robbery that could have happened to ANYONE.. a lot of dudes in here got it all wrong and should own up to being wrong