Lil Tjay Shot Multiple Times**UPDATE**Awake, Speaks For The 1st Time Since Shooting

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yeah good kid in the sense that he had some sense and you could tell his parents raised him fairly well. Like I never got dumb ass crash out vibes from him if that makes sense. Like his parents must be Jamaican or somewhere in the Caribbean, he got Caribbean mannerism lol.
Bro you bout to start a whole diaspora war in here with this :mjtf:

Tjay was outside from a early age. But he’s one of them kids that used to get good grades and got a good heart deep down. He from Slattery Block (SB) but he just claims his block not any specific gang. He was outside doing typical kid hoodlum shyt like fighting, robbing phones, shyt like that and he’s known to be slimey. He did a juvie bid and when he came out he pretty much blew up within months. So he’s been rich and famous since he was 16/17 years old. But he still has those ties and that itch to show he’s really like that. Even tho he has big potential in R&B/pop he still wants to namedrop deads and be a co-signer in the drill lane.

When he had that riff with Highbridge I think Trap Manny said his moms is a fiend so :francis:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is a point in you'll receive the energy you put out there but that's not the reason the kid got shot.

G Unit was the worst when it came to violent lyrics but what they made sure they did was keep bulletproof vests and trucks.

With all the rappers that passed from gun violence the past few years you would think these lil nikkas would take no chance no matter where they at.

Not a big fan but hope he pulls through. The War track he got with Pop Smoke is flames

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is facts
But ados gets full blame
Exactly, shyt is weird. It’s like blaming ADOS for the rising crime in Toronto.
I’m not on that silly ados Vs Caribbean or whatever bullshyt from TLR. I was just making an observation that the kid had manners n shyt and came off like a good kid in interviews. And that I can tell his people fr the Caribbean or something. Not that deep

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I’m not on that silly ados Vs Caribbean or whatever bullshyt from TLR. I was just making an observation that the kid had manners n shyt and came off like a good kid in interviews. And that I can tell his people fr the Caribbean or something. Not that deep
Cmon breh..the implication makes it seem as if ADOS kids don’t have manners?

And lil tjay was actually in the streets, that’s not manners

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
When's the last time you heard about an artist from any other genre of music being shot?

If it's just about being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and has nothing to do with the music, then why aren't rock, country, pop, edm artists being robbed and shot at on the regular?

Why y'all continue to be so disingenuous :mjlol:
People get shot everyday for a myriad of reasons …what the fukk is your honkey ass even talking about? The police just told you the motive and yet your CaC ass is still rambling about “gangsta rap made me do it” :dead:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yeah good kid in the sense that he had some sense and you could tell his parents raised him fairly well. Like I never got dumb ass crash out vibes from him if that makes sense. Like his parents must be Jamaican or somewhere in the Caribbean, he got Caribbean mannerism lol.

Isn’t lil tjay African? Ghanian to be exact?