Lil Tjay Shot Multiple Times**UPDATE**Awake, Speaks For The 1st Time Since Shooting

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Loss of blood pressure resulting in loss of oxygen to the brain results in unconsciousness. If a bullet hits vital parts of the brain, it can cause a neurological shutdown as well.

Yeah, its not looking good at all....damn

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Homie made drill songs and made fun of and dissed dead people but he’s not a drill rapper? Okay
Durk hop on tracks with more county singers are we going to start considering him apart of that genre/style of music?

fukk allat hating sht y’all be on.

Prayers to Tjay. Y’all weird asl sometimes.
Come in here to say sideways sht about a kid fighting for his life.

Throw a prayer or sun sht.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after thinking about this a second time I'm absolutely amazed this guy actually thought running up on 3 guys with two of them armed was going to end well for him? is it really that hot to steal some fake jewelry?

looks like tay took two in the chest really up close, its not good hes still not conscious.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you nikkas shooter was gonna be caught. That area isn’t the richest area but it’s rich enough where everywhere there’s a camera and the whites weren’t going to have that
its chipotle, of course they have cameras, these idiots

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
after thinking about this a second time I'm absolutely amazed this guy actually thought running up on 3 guys with two of them armed was going to end well for him? is it really that hot to steal some fake jewelry?

looks like tay took two in the chest really up close, its not good hes still not conscious.
If he was conscious right now hed more than likely die or go into a coma from the stress of gun wounds to his vital organs.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Durk hop on tracks with more county singers are we going to start considering him apart of that genre/style of music?

fukk allat hating sht y’all be on.

Prayers to Tjay. Y’all weird asl sometimes.
Come in here to say sideways sht about a kid fighting for his life.

Throw a prayer or sun sht.

Dirk featured on 1 damn song TJ has a plethora and has a ton of drill music. Those are not the same

Man if you don’t get your goofy wanna be tough ass outta here smooth brain ass chose to look over the question and me saying it’s fukked up but nitpick at an attempt to act tough online

fukking bozo. The nikka himself said he’s a drill artist and responsible for Bronx drill.

"You know what's crazy? Listen to this one... If there was no Tjay, this Bronx drill sh*t, I don't think it would be here right now, honestly. Cause I remember back in 2018, other n***as that was my age was not even outside, period. I was smokin' on n***as, I was outside, I was doin' sh*t. N***as was lookin' at me like I'm crazy. Who was doing what I was doing? I wanna know. 'Cause it looks like a whole lot of imitations. It's beneath me to even be saying this but, you know, I just woke up thinking sh*t. Then again, I'm just sayin', that was 2018, 2022... sh*t cool and fun and all but y'all n***as is hot. I don't want no parts. Y'all could have it now. And I was the first rapper from the town to rap and never leave the trenches."

Now get the fukk on bozo.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tjay a drill artist?:mjlol:
That nikka was covering Justin Bieber songs.:laff:
Drake has hopped on Drill beats too. So what? Tjay’s bread and butter are the hood love songs for the chicks but the kid is too versatile and has dabbled into multiple styles. Y’all nikkas so damn flabby and sick.:mindblown:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really are one terrible poster.

Most of Lupe hits are pop rap so that’ll also make him a pop rapper also

It’s possible to be more than one type of artist.

His wiki page says drill rapper

This dude was a drill rapper!!!! 😂 😂

I swear you stay on your period on here 😂

Resume is a drill song now?:heh: