Lil Uzi pulls up on Rich the Kid (Rich shook & jumping over counters running)

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
-Last year, Uzi subliminally tweeted that he wants off his label (He's signed to DJ Drama & Don Cannon/Atlantic Records)

-Rich tweets "COME TO RICH FOREVER!!!!" (His label, distributed via 300, where he has Famous Dex, Jay Critch & YBN Almighty Jay signed)

-Uzi tweets "Lil nikka I ain't signing to you for 20 racks":russ:

-Rich drops the song Dead Friends as a single for his album, produced by DJ Mustard, which is now platinum certified & a top 10 hit. The song subliminally disses Uzi (Dead Friends coming from "All my friends are dead!" off of Uzi's hit song XO TOUR Llif3)

-Uzi drops 3 diss songs, Rich Forever, Friend Of Mine, & Who Run It Freestyle. Rich & Blac Youngsta drop Who Run It Freestyle dissing Uzi

-Uzi, Rich, Playboi Carti, Offset, Quavo, Lil Yachty & Pierre Bourne all drop tweets with subliminal disses

-Now we have this video:manny:
I must be getting old cuz I missed all this

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
some of yall nikkas using being real heads as an excuse to not know this nikka lol
in the past year you would hear uzi music by accident in a car passing by

these types of rappers are mostly for the kids still getting their feet wet breh.

I'm from philly and the only song I know is "all my friends are dead", and that's only because the radio dogged it out.
and even then, for the longest, I thought it was one of those white or racially ambigious rappers that did that song.