Lil Uzi Vert - Eternal Atake (Discussion Thread)

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound

ESY20ViXYAA_fTs

Uzi let his fans choose 1 of 3 covers...this was the winner

says we will get track list soon which will end up on one of the cover arts not chosen ...

it’s almost time brehs :blessed:

baby Pluto bout to drop a classic

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
So the cult made him back down? Bwahahahha

Anyways so this nikka was cold as fukk then Juicewrld dies and this nikka just gets his swag back? :mjgrin: who is dis nikkas obeah docta? I need sum ah dat syanz.:wow:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
this was the best one to me out of the choices he gave.

ESNGP2wWkAAQk89

It’s amazing the level of relevance he manages to keep without dropping music. Truly fascinating to see what those numbers are gonna be...

put Drake to the side because he's an anomaly, I can't remember the last time an artist has so many fanbases and demographics that love him even in his absence they're still pulling and waiting for him. he seems to have the fanbase Rocky thinks he has.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
this was the best one to me out of the choices he gave.

ESNGP2wWkAAQk89

put Drake to the side because he's an anomaly, I can't remember the last time an artist has so many fanbases and demographics that love him even in his absence they're still pulling and waiting for him. he seems to have the fanbase Rocky thinks he has.

he said he’s gonna use this artwork for the back of the album now (tracklisting)

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unlike TDE he stays relevant by releasing singles and maintaining features. New Patel went platinum and Sanguine Paradise at least GOLD.
Yeah I’m aware of the features and singles. I’m talking a project... fans legit never lost interest... and there were times he went absent after he fake quit.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
He’s been able to do like 2 straight festival runs with no consistent new music ...I don’t think he’d be able to do it again this year so I’m pretty sure it’ll actually drop real soon (he does Coachella in April)

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s been able to do like 2 straight festival runs with no consistent new music ...I don’t think he’d be able to do it again this year so I’m pretty sure it’ll actually drop real soon (he does Coachella in April)
damn near 3 lol
Day n Night (September '17)
Rolling Loud Bay Area (October '17)
throughout 2018 and 2019
That's a crazy run off one album