Lil Uzi Vert - The Perfect LUV Tape (Mixtape)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
And while I'm at it.. fukk playboi Carti :mjcry:

I'm sick of him!! Worst rapper I've ever been a fan of cause he doesn't give a shyt about his fans at fukking all. All he cares up is fukking troll faced white hoes and coppin supreme & palace while being indoctrinated into the ASAP Mob academy of biting.

Beggining of this year he had a big buzz compared to Yachty & Uzi ..meanwhile he's done absolutely nothing with that. While Uzi has dropped 2 tapes & Yachty has dropped two tapes and their fan base is blowing up and they are hitting the billboards.. while we're still waiting on Cash Carti :beli:

Last edited:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
This is his worst one yet, I'll keep listening maybe he'll drop something I enjoy

Don't like the beats on here, and the writing sucks

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
And while I'm at it.. fukk playboi Carti :mjcry:

I'm sick of him!! Worst rapper I've ever been a fan of cause he doesn't give a shyt about his fans at fukking all. All he cares up is fukking troll faced white hoes and coppin supreme & police while being indoctrinated into the ASAP Mob academy of biting.

Beggining of this year he had a big buzz compared to Yachty & Uzi ..meanwhile he's done absolutely nothing with that. While Uzi has dropped 2 tapes & Yachty has dropped two tapes and their fan base is blowing up and they are hitting the billboards.. while we're still waiting on Cash Carti :beli:
He has no work ethic smh

UNO, Fauni >carti

Even drugged out lucki eck$ drops more material than carti smh. Lucki got next, he just need to stay off the Xanax