Lil Uzi Vert - The Perfect LUV Tape (Mixtape)

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im an older hiphop head and PERSONALLY this is isnt for me but i like seeing other people enjoy music so ill download it to have on deck when im around people that wanna hear popcorn rap. You youngins need nikkas like Uzi on your playlist for i see the appeal

N*ggerFa*ot

Banned
Daps
alright i listened to this 3 times already. i agree this is his worst tape so far (Besides purple thoughts) some of these songs sound like left overs from Luv vs the world. was hoping for some more stole your luv stuff. Still good tho just hope for something better next time.

Dolo

Superstar
Daps
Hey man its no LUV vs The World but its still pretty nice. I fw Luv Is Rage but i feel like nikkas overrate it tbh

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
He sound like cheef keef and rich the kid musical offspring....nothing original bout him. Content is lacking...like absolutely nothing is on these nikkas minds. He writing the same song...every song:francis:

You right about his content. My girl this, my girl that, I took your girl:mjlol:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Yooooooo
:mjlol:
He does sound like a white boy sometimes.
That's crazy
I love the last tape because it was melodic.
I'm over these "raps" because he's not good at it but I'm a fan :lupe:
He sounds like a white boy who listened to alot of Future,Thug,Keef and Migos in high school.

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
Been playing this shyt everyday since it came out and it get better and better:wow: Its still not better than Uzi vs The World tho.

I'm damn near starting to fukk with Uzi more than Thug. At firstI I didn't understand it, but now I kinda feel y'all who was saying Uzi took Thug spot:francis: