Lil Wayne and Joyner Lucas steal "Bank Account" from 21 Savage

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Well like I said it could’ve been executed a little better.

Art is open for interpretation, and that’s what I got from it.

I felt a way about Kendrick giving white people an out in “Blacker the Berry”

his last verse he flips it on black people being hypocrites.

Honestly none of these rappers are going to ever go full strength.

*Edited for clarity
“And they say it’s the white man I should fear, but it’s my own kind doing all the killing here.”
-2pac

Will nikkas dare say 2pac was a c00n, because he absolutely was not. I think a lot of people focus too much one one line and miss the overall big picture. Furthermore, these are 20 something year old rappers, not scholars. They’re not gonna have the best answers. They’re still figuring things out.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
21 Savage is a vastly superior rapper to Joyner but I'll let y'all pretend otherwise

tenor.gif

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC

superior rapper? no. superior hitmaker? yes. sirbiatch doesnt really know how to deal in nuance to make himself not sound totally retarded

i liked waynes remix better than joyners, but everyone whos hopped on that beat has done a cool job

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone whos hopped on that beat has done a cool job

Except 21 Savage, lol. I don't even consider this shyt his no more, I loved this beat so much that I tolerated his awful bars, glad I no longer have to do that and can listen to these instead

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Except 21 Savage, lol. I don't even consider this shyt his no more, I loved this beat so much that I tolerated his awful bars, glad I no longer have to do that and can listen to these instead

:patrice: he might be weak on the verses, but without his hook and that beat, none of these other songs exist :manny:

honestly joyner took the melody of the verses and pumped it up too, but he aint make a 'bank account' on his own so :manny:

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
“And they say it’s the white man I should fear, but it’s my own kind doing all the killing here.”
-2pac

Will nikkas dare say 2pac was a c00n, because he absolutely was not. I think a lot of people focus too much one one line and miss the overall big picture. Furthermore, these are 20 something year old rappers, not scholars. They’re not gonna have the best answers. They’re still figuring things out.

Nah, fukk that and fukk him. :yeshrug:

He said what he said for a buzz. I had someone at work try to use that song against me out of nowhere.