Lil Wayne Appreciation

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Everything. NODJ CDQ

Here is the torrent I got it from, mate. Contains everything pre-2014

Issa Russian website so you'll need Google Translator especially because you'll also need to create an account (for free) in order to browse the torrent website.

(Hip-Hop) Lil Wayne - Sessions (Leftovers) (8 Albums) - 2004 - 2014, MP3, 128 - 320 kbps :: RuTracker.org Sessions (Leftovers) mixtape series in NODJ CDQ.

(Dirty South Rap) Lil Wayne - Discography + mixtapes - 1999-2008, FLAC (tracks+.cue), lossless :: RuTracker.org Main album discography in FLAC

(Rap/Hip-Hop) Lil Wayne Official Discography (85 CD) - 1999-2013, MP3, 192-320 kbps :: RuTracker.org His *entire discography but in 320kbps MP3 (sans what's included in the two previous links). This contains absolutely everything

I have Tha Drought series in NODJ CDQ too. I can upload that if you'd like?

:ohhh:.... Do you have soulseek?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:hhh::picard::scust:

Do2Q2sYWwAARdgK.jpg
:dead:
:ohhh:.... Do you have soulseek?
uTorrent :dahell:

But the siteS I get my music from is www.RUTracker.org which has torrents and a more comprehensive collection either in CDQ or lossless and direct downloads from www.GangstaRapTalk.org for my iTunes 1:1 rips.

yea brooo hit me wit dem droughts too:feedme: thanx all this wayne piff:blessed:
You quoted yourself, I'm assuming you were trying to talk to me tho:dead:

I have re-upped tha lank: MEGA

Jules Washington

reppin' COLI all day erryday!
Daps
Reppin
Virginia Beach
:dead:

uTorrent :dahell:

But the siteS I get my music from is www.RUTracker.org which has torrents and a more comprehensive collection either in CDQ or lossless and direct downloads from www.GangstaRapTalk.org for my iTunes 1:1 rips.

You quoted yourself, I'm assuming you were trying to talk to me tho:dead:

I have re-upped tha lank: MEGA
oops lol wrong button my nig but thanx for the mega more wayne piff
wow.png