Lil Wayne 'Bloody Mary' ft. Juelz Santana

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-bloody-mary-juelz-santana.jpg

A day after releasing “Big Bad Wolf“, Lil Wayne has released another song off his upcoming Dedication 6: Reloaded mixtape.

This one is a collaboration with Juelz Santana called “Bloody Mary” that was produced by Dizzy Banko.

You can view the artwork for “Bloody Mary” above and listen to the track below! Thoughts?

Read more at https://www.lilwaynehq.com/?p=39151#BLfhVDmtDEfMHwmy.99

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Really? I was literally swearing to my girl that nikka sound like he had a drip coming.
What do you mean lol Juelz still got that glassy eyed, waxy face that baseheads get.

Why did you think Dipset broke up the way it did.

Juelz even went to prison for being caught with it when police searched him and having it in his studio.

Cam'ron spoke about it. He didn't diss him though. Killa spoke about it in a vague way like how 50 used to speak about Young Buck when he was abusing himself with heavy drugs.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
What do you mean lol Juelz still got that glassy eyed, waxy face that baseheads get.

Why did you think Dipset broke up the way it did.

Juelz even went to prison for being caught with it when police searched him and having it in his studio.

Cam'ron spoke about it. He didn't diss him though. Killa spoke about it in a vague way like how 50 used to speak about Young Buck when he was abusing himself with heavy drugs.

I was saying that tho:gucci:

And Cam always said elz was sippin lean too hard.:dame:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Juelz flow was whack like he rapped too another beat but his bars showed promise however.

Lil Wayne went ham on this though. He really been in rare form lately which make me wonder if he has a ghostwriter or what change happened. Has he just been working hard :jbhmm: