Lil Wayne 'Bye Bae' featuring HoodyBaby

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-bye-bae-hoodybaby.jpg

We first heard a snippet yesterday, and now here is the full version of Lil Wayne‘s “Bye Bae” featuring Young Money artist HoodyBaby.

The song was recorded for the L.A.T (Loyalty Amongst Thieves) project, but I believe that will no longer be released.

You can listen to “Bye Bae” below!

Read more at Lil Wayne – Bye Bae (Feat HoodyBaby)

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Seems like breh got his mind right after the lawsuit and is ready to take back a dominant position in music

That said: his flow is now considered ‘quite old’ (he raps on the beat with a standard ABCB flow) vs all these new ‘lil’’ rappers these kids love so much.

I wonder it his audience will be those who always fukked with him since the early Hot Boyz and Carter days

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Seems like breh got his mind right after the lawsuit and is ready to take back a dominant position in music

That said: his flow is now considered ‘quite old’ (he raps on the beat with a standard ABCB flow) vs all these new ‘lil’’ rappers these kids love so much.

I wonder it his audience will be those who always fukked with him since the early Hot Boyz and Carter days
Well it sounds to me like he is singing rapping on this song... which is where most of the young kids are doing anyway LOL

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm relieved to hear a rapper make a song over 3 minutes. I'm tired of these bum rappers who only make 2 minute songs.