Lil Wayne Drops Missy Elliott-Sampled Single "Kat Food"

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nice flow and bounce but weird choice for a single.

I rather no single at all.

But I guess we shall see.

He rapping as always but no one wants more p*ssy eating raps from Wayne 🫠

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Dont have speakers at my work computer, but ill take yalls advice and skip this one.

Soooo… folks talmboot growth: Are we hoping that one day Wayne will give us his rendtion of a Blueprint or Black Album?

We need to level our expectations for wayne because i dont see him ever getting out of his comfort zone (aside from that concept rock album he did).

Side notes:

Just copped a Carter 3 babyface wayne t shirt for my Nola trip at the end of the month. Hope thats not cliche, lol.

Also a hot boyz and 400 degreez ones as well. Im going to stand out as a tourist. Hahha

And anyone who lives down there, please suggest a good place to cop binyes (sp?).

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Wayne mentally stuck somewhere in his 20's and musically stuck somewhere in the late 2000's.:mjlol::francis:

Dont have speakers at my work computer, but ill take yalls advice and skip this one.

Soooo… folks talmboot growth: Are we hoping that one day Wayne will give us his rendtion of a Blueprint or Black Album?

We need to level our expectations for wayne because i dont see him ever getting out of his comfort zone (aside from that concept rock album he did).

Side notes:

Just copped a Carter 3 babyface wayne t shirt for my Nola trip at the end of the month. Hope thats not cliche, lol.

Also a hot boyz and 400 degreez ones as well. Im going to stand out as a tourist. Hahha

And anyone who lives down there, please suggest a good place to cop binyes (sp?).

:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People talking about this is trash. :mjlol:

Wayne been rapping the same like 20 years at this point and some of you all just outgrew him. It is what it is.

Fred.

Timbs

All Star
Daps
I came in with the worst expectations cuz of the name and cover so I'm kinda fukking with this?

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
he spittin but got damn that hook is annoying.....couldn't make it to the second verse