Lil Wayne going bald?..

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron started losing his shyt once he got to Miami :ufdup:
nope. look how far back duke hairline is on this pic and he probably like 16 here

51e6cac175bb58d4c44b466aed9f71e8_crop_north.png

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
hard to say if he's really balding....same shyt happened to my homies older brother...he cut his head bald and his hair pattern grew back normally except slight lose aound the middle of the crown ...he has a faded mini high top now, could easily regrow locks but said he can't fade puttin up with the maintenance again.....

nope. look how far back duke hairline is on this pic and he probably like 16 here

51e6cac175bb58d4c44b466aed9f71e8_crop_north.png

that looks normal breh

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said he was losing his shyt in high school. He still has hair here :comeon:
This is LeBron his rookie season
523d37cc3508c.preview-300.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Look at his arches and the hairline close to it....It's already starting to patch out, u can see it clearly right here

King Karim

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hard to say if he's really balding....same shyt happened to my homies older brother...he cut his head bald and his hair pattern grew back normally except slight lose aound the middle of the crown ...he has a faded mini high top now, could easily regrow locks but said he can't fade puttin up with the maintenance again.....

that looks normal breh
yea for somebody who will go bald kinda early, sure it is

compare to this
1933-284x425-Male_cornrows.jpg

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
How did you deal with it
Asking for a friend :patrice:

It won't a big deal to me cause at the time, I was already cutting my hair real close. I kept it damn near bald after I stopped rocking bald fades.

I can remember when I 1st shaved it bald. My grandma and mom couldn't stand it, lol. They were like, "you should get some hair back on your head."

But then when I really started losing my hair, right at the top on both sides, I was like "it's time for this shyt to go" :mjlol:

I love it tho, man. I wouldn't have it any other way. Been rocking a bald head for well over 10 years now. I cut my hair (what's left) w/ the trimmers and sometimes razor, take my shower, wash my head w/ some shampoo, get out and throw a smidget of some vaseline on my head and keep it moving.

Speaking of which, I need to cut my hair and shave now. My head looking like James Evans right now. :lolbron: