Lil Wayne Hit With 900k Tax Lien, Brings Tax Debt to Massive 12.8 Million

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
its plenty of famous people who go through what weezy is going through..it don't have shyt to do with him not having money thou, he just didn't pay his taxes & now its biting him in the ass
no.. there might not even be 20

it's not just not paying your taxes... they give you a chance to pay them even if you missed it.... the fact is he STILL isn't paying it after getting the bill, the warnings, then multiple liens on his shyt

that all equals up to not having the fukking money... cause next they start taking shyt while also serving you papers to show up in court to take your ass to jail

any normal person who had the money, would pay.... so he obviously don't have it

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I been told y'all stop believing these rappers so called net worth. They just throw numbers out there. Trust me if Wayne had 12 million bucks liquid out there he would pay. The irs damn near is undefeated

The logic is sound.

If I had $150 and the IRS threatened to send me to jail over $12, I'd absolutely pay.

Daps
Damn either most of those big rappers make a lot less money than they claim, or they are fukkin awful businessman.
Or both.
Only really big names with money seem to be, like already mentioned, Dre, Em, Jay, Kanye should also be fine & Snoop (One of the few you never hear about in articles about horrendous debts & shyt)

Nicca Uncle Snoop jus got pulled over in 1 of them european countries wit 400k in cash u know he straight

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You Nas Stans are so fukking annoying! Nas is no better than Lil Wayne as far as bad business practices throughout his career & unless you're Nas personal accountant, you know absolutely nothing & can't certainly state that "Nas paid all his shyt"!

:usure:

NAS ADDRESSES $6 MIL TAX BILL: “I DON’T HAVE ANY REGRETS”

"Rather than wait on Nas to pay up, concert promoter Live Nation reportedly got forced to withhold fully paying him for his shows.

According to court docs, the GDR obtained an order commanding Live Nation — the promo company behind Nas’ tour with Lauryn Hill — to garnish his wages until the dept is satisfied. The tour is currently underway, and Nas– who’s also on the hook for millions in unpaid taxes to the federal government — is sure to make a boatload of money. A rep for Nas tells us the matter has recently been settled — but the GDR insists the case is still open and they’re trying to collect."

Nas Addresses $6 Mil Tax Bill: “I Don’t Have Any Regrets”

Nas Refuses To Pay $276K In Back Taxes?
April 15, 2015

"Rapper Nas (real name Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones) is accused of refusing to pay nearly $300K in state taxes for close to a decade and now the Department of Revenue is on the hunt for his assets. The 41-year-old legendary emcee was originally slapped with a lien by the Georgia Department of Revenue back in 2009 for failing to pay a total of $276,439.80 in unpaid state taxes for 2006. However, Nas reportedly hasn’t paid on the debt for nearly a decade and the state has been attempting to find his assets and property to seize, so they can collect on their money. According to docs filed in Georgia on April 3rd, the Department of Revenue has re-filed the tax lien and also stated that following their investigation they have found no property of assets to seize that belong to Nas.

Nas Refuses To Pay $276K In Back Taxes?

Nas Owes the IRS Nearly $6.5 Million

"Nas is in some very serious debt. According to public records, the rapper owes the IRS over $6.46 million dollars in back taxes. The IRS filed a $514,298 tax lien on January 10th, which was added on to a $3 million lien from February 2010 and a $2.5 million lien from October 2009.

Tax debts are not the only significant financial troubles facing the legendary emcee: He has reportedly not paid his monthly condo fees in nearly a year, and he is also responsible for paying $5,000 a month in child support and $20,000 a month in spousal support following his divorce from the R&B singer Kelis."

Nas Owes the IRS Nearly $6.5 Million

Nas' Home Foreclosed: Rapper Loses Georgia Home Due To Financial Troubles

"In spite of landing his sixth number one album, “Life Is Good,” in July Nas is still experiencing a few low points in life.

According to TMZ, the New York-bred MC (born Nasir Jones) recently lost his 2-bedroom, 3-bath suburban Georgia home stemming from a foreclosure. Though Jones reportedly purchased the home in 2004 for $585,000, he defaulted on loan payments to SunTrust bank, resulting in a $507,000 debt, all of which was sold for $348,500 during a public auction last month.

The rapper’s foreclosure adds to the growing list of his financial woes. The Internal Revenue Service reportedly garnished his earnings due to a total of over $6 million in delinquent taxes."

Nas' Home Foreclosed: Rapper Loses Georgia Home Due To Financial Troubles

bu bu but.. Nas paid his shyt... lol

YOU SHO IS MAD
house%20negro.2.jpg