Lil Wayne: "I don't f*ck with features my n*gga, I don't do that sh*t. I'm a God, I don't need y'all to play no features and sh*t"

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-performs-god-did-mr-carter-right-above-it-more-live-in-new-mexico.jpg

Earlier this month on December 3rd, Lil Wayne put on a live concert at the Rio Rancho Events Center in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.

During the show, Weezy performed “Mr. Carter“, “God Did“, “Blunt Blowin’“, “Uproar“, “I’m Goin’ In“, “Lollipop“, “Love Me“, “Mrs. Officer“, “Every Girl“, “Bedrock” with Gudda Gudda, “Swag Surf“, “Let Do It“, “HYFR“, “Pop Bottles“, “Loyal“, “Right Above It“, “The Motto“, “John“, “6 Foot, 7 Foot“, “Steady Mobbin’“, “A Milli“, and more songs live.

Tunechi was also not happy with DJ T Lewis when he played “God Did” as the second song in his setlist, because Tune ended up forgetting some of the lyrics. After it had finished, he told T Lew: “I don’t f*ck with features my n*gga, I don’t do that sh*t. I’m a God, I don’t need y’all to play no features and sh*t”! You can check out some footage from the show after the jump below. Did you attend?

Lil Wayne Performs "God Did", "Mr. Carter", "Right Above It" & More Live In New Mexico [Video]

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I'm pretty sure the crowd ain't care to hear it anyway. Award show performance with the additional features? I can fukk with it. Concert? No sir.

The rest of them songs listed are certified classic Wayne tracks tho. When it comes to DJs, they control the mood so I'm always bordering 2 extremes: tip the DJ, or fire his ass

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
I'm pretty sure the crowd ain't care to hear it anyway. Award show performance with the additional features? I can fukk with it. Concert? No sir.

The rest of them songs listed are certified classic Wayne tracks tho. When it comes to DJs, they control the mood so I'm always bordering 2 extremes: tip the DJ, or fire his ass
I think Wayne didn't like it being second in his setlist. He wanted it towards the end with the other features.