Lil Wayne performs a BS Wallride skate trick + Shane O'Neill says Tha Carter V is coming out soon

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-does-bs-wallride-skate-trick-shane-oneill-says-tha-carter-5-coming-out-soon.jpg

Earlier this month, we got word that Lil Wayne played Tha Carter V for Harvey Soto (who said it “sounds crazy“), and now it looks like Wayne has played his forthcoming album for another professional skateboarder.

Shane O’Neill took to social media to write “C5 is coming out soon. For real” along with a goat emoji and the picture above of Weezy doing a BS Wallride skate trick in Los Angeles that was captured on camera by Jake Darwen.

Read more at Lil Wayne Does A BS Wallride Skate Trick, Shane O’Neill Says “Tha Carter V” Is Coming Out Soon

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Damn that nikka still skating!?? I forgot about that!

Im suprised! I been watching skate videos recently and them boys look Like they gotta be pretty Alert and on they shyt to be on point..

No room for lean and pills lol

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
Damn that nikka still skating!?? I forgot about that!

Im suprised! I been watching skate videos recently and them boys look Like they gotta be pretty Alert and on they shyt to be on point..

No room for lean and pills lol

Lol nah fam, most skaters live extremely unhealthy drug fueled lifestyles. YouTube “Baker Has A Deathwish”. 75% Of The “skate video” is them getting drunk n doin coke, heroin etc. The average skater is just a druggie with good stamina :mjlol: