Lil Wayne Wants To Headline 2025 Super Bowl In New Orleans: 'I've Earned That Moment'

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Haven't read through the entire thread but he deserves this even if the quality of his output has declined in recent years :hubie:. If the theme is in fact an homage to NOLA music you can't leave him out regardless of who's headlining. Throw in some Jon Batiste (wypipo love him) or Wynton Marsalis if you must. Maybe get Aaron Neville to perform too, shyt idk. Have Lloyd (who's also from the NO) come out as well. Wayne cannot be excluded from the rich tapestry of sound that's shaped NOLA music over the last two decades. Haters be damned. Some of yall nikkas is truly weird.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Yall underestimating how much cacs luh weezy, this might work :hubie:
White folks fukk with him no doubt but we still appreciate him even more :dahell:. I don't know if some of these dudes is just afflicted with recency bias or trolling but Wayne was unstoppable at one point. Rap and pop. The biggest rap artist in the world at the moment came through Wayne. The hate in here is goofy.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
If it don't start out with we on fire and the hot boyz running into the arena, he might as well not do it:russ:
fukk the new shyt
Do all the old cash money shyt with a hot boys reunion

Y’all don’t understand performing these hits in front of the BET Hip Hop Awards and the muthafukkin Super Bowl

95% of the audience have never heard of those songs

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Maybe if this was 10 years ago. He’s not at the level anymore. I can see them putting Taylor Swift in that spot.