Lil Wayne's 'No Ceilings' mixtape to be released on music streaming services

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
no-ceilings-lyrics.jpg

Good news! Lil Wayne‘s classic mixtape, No Ceilings, will finally be coming to music streaming services, such as Spotify and Apple Music, this year.

According to someone who works closely with Cortez Bryant and Wayne‘s ex-road manager, Jamil Davis revealed on social media that “Tez has assured me that it’s going to happen this year” when talking about No Ceilings dropping on streaming platforms.

"Cortez Bryant heard the fans y’all. The greatest mixtape of all time is coming to streaming services! I can’t say the date but Tez has assured me that it’s going to happen this year! IT ONLY MAKES SENSE!"

As this Halloween (October 31st) marks the 10-year anniversary of No Ceilings, you would guess that this is when Tune‘s team plan to release it on streaming services, which is also similar to what Drake did with his So Far Gone mixtape on its 10-year anniversary.

Are you looking forward to officially being able to stream Tune‘s No Ceilings tape? Could the Free Weezy Album be next?!

Read more at Lil Wayne’s “No Ceilings” Mixtape Is Coming To Streaming Platforms!

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This is how you know Wayne really is the goat, He has 3 mixtapes that many considers are the GOAT mixtape of all time

Dedication 2/Drought 3 and No ceilings. No one is coming close to having the impact of those 3.

I vividly remember going to school on the bus and we would rap this entire mixtape word for word. :Swag Surfing" was GOAT SHYT. "Don't fukk with me cause right now im higher then Captain Kirk! :wow:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This is how you know Wayne really is the goat, He has 3 mixtapes that many considers are the GOAT mixtape of all time

Dedication 2/Drought 3 and No ceilings. No one is coming close to having the impact of those 3.

I vividly remember going to school on the bus and we would rap this entire mixtape word for word. :Swag Surfing" was GOAT SHYT. "Don't fukk with me cause right now im higher then Captain Kirk! :wow:
His mixtapes got played like fukking albums :wow: