Lil Wayne's 'Uproar' single goes Platinum

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
behind-the-scenes-lil-wayne-uproar-video-shoot-new-york2.jpg

After going Gold just over 7 months ago, Lil Wayne‘s “Uproar” single reached Platinum status on June 25th.

According to the RIAA, the Swizz Beatz‎ and Avenue-co-produced song that appears on Weezy‘s Tha Carter V album has been purchased and streamed over 1 million times since it was officially released on ‎September 28th, 2018.

Congratulations to Tunechi and everyone else who was involved with “Uproar“! Click here to read the lyrics for the track.

Read more at Lil Wayne’s “Uproar” Is Now Certified Platinum

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Good shyt but they dropped the fukking ball on pushing this. Dedicate should have been a single with a bunch of cameos from rappers that have said Wayne inspired them, that what about me remix should have been pushed more (and Drake should have dropped a verse or something on it), that Nicki and Wayne song could have been a single, Mona Lisa didn't get pushed the way it should have since it's Kendricks best guest verse ever, etc.

Always glad to see Wayne winning but the rollout after the initial hype was trash and Wayne has been making garbage vids since IANAHB2; no reason he should still be doing shyt behind backdrops with no creative force behind it.

The way the industry has been doing Wayne the past years is horrible and should be recognized/remembered.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Good shyt but they dropped the fukking ball on pushing this. Dedicate should have been a single with a bunch of cameos from rappers that have said Wayne inspired them, that what about me remix should have been pushed more (and Drake should have dropped a verse or something on it), that Nicki and Wayne song could have been a single, Mona Lisa didn't get pushed the way it should have since it's Kendricks best guest verse ever, etc.

Always glad to see Wayne winning but the rollout after the initial hype was trash and Wayne has been making garbage vids since IANAHB2; no reason he should still be doing shyt behind backdrops with no creative force behind it.

The way the industry has been doing Wayne the past years is horrible and should be recognized/remembered.
I agree but honestly it looks like Lil Wayne just wants to release music and keep it moving.

I am sure he has the budget.

I guess we will see going forward since he got over this hurdle that was releasing The Carter 5.

But I mean who really even watches videos anymore on asleep besides little kids.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I agree but honestly it looks like Lil Wayne just wants to release music and keep it moving.

I am sure he has the budget.

I guess we will see going forward since he got over this hurdle that was releasing The Carter 5.

But I mean who really even watches videos anymore on asleep besides little kids.
Wasn't there supposed to be ANOTHER Wayne album now?

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps

Breh broke you expect him to drop high quality vids