Linda Hoegan joins her (ex) Husband in getting Banned from AEW

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I already don’t watch WWE. The only other 2 I enjoy consistently are on hiatus which is NWA and NJPW

Respect :salute:

That’s a real as post.

Stances like this are legit but some folks are playing up the fake outrage more for agendas instead.

Which I’m not even knocking, cuz it’s a game. Just don’t try to act fake when the game is being played back at them

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
“Ban” the Hoegans, but let your VPs and biggest star talk reckless online.

This clown is really insulting our intelligence :dead:
Agreed.
This is kHans way of pandering . i Banned racist HOEGan . Seee were the good company...

:mjlol:
Well, it is better than hooking him up with Saudi money and having him give insulting "apologies" to the black members of the roster.

Also, unrelated, Jericho somewhat redeems himself by donating 100 Ablohs:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:rudy:
That whole Family is a Bucket of fukking Bums.:scust:

I swear, I NEVER liked Hogan as a Wrestler. IDGAF about his History with WWF/WCW, it's just Fancy fukkery to Me at best. I do not respect this Dude, his Beat Ass Wife or his Dumbass Son:camby:

Brooke? :pacspit: just because of Association.

Just a Bunch of Low Life Motherfukkers, if anybody needs Vince after Wrestling it's Hogan because he'll never be shyt but a Glorified Stuntman that held the USA Flag to get over. Everybody knows Terry was/is an a$$hole, why'd these Guys have to Job with him. fukk, I would have been Pissed laying down for this Guy. Glad it's Rock 2, Hogan 0.:pacspit:

Dude is a Giant Leach, dikk Riding fakkit that LOVES the Attention and his Ex Wife is no better.:scusthov:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
How bout signing some legit black talent that’s not goofy jobbers?

who are they supposed to sign thats not under contract??

strickland chose to roll with the WWE. so nyla rose & XO Liccious were like the two biggest names they could get, and they got em.
aside from fred yehi, but i havnt heard his name in a minute.
maybe they go after lio rush and convince ACH to come out of "retirement".

Lets be honest tho
Cody comes out smashes a replica HHH throne
Cuts promos on tv taking shots at connecticut when they aint even thinking about him

WWE is dam sure thinking about them HEAVY.

theyre even copying them.

I ain’t even know they were still together... wasn’t Terry smashing somebody’s wife on camera when he was caught saying the N word :dahell:

theyre not together.

Last edited: