Lines that sound differently to you.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
For a long time, whenever I heard "Let Nas Down," I thought J. Cole was saying "Cheated under pressure" instead of "Jeter under pressure." Like he was so desperate to release his album and become successful, he took the easy way out and "cheated" with a catchy radio hit ("Work Out"). I still hear "cheated" to this day.

Are there any lines you hear differently and interpret differently for that reason?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
in the song fame what a feeling i thought Irene cara said - take your pants down and make it happen

I thought electric relaxation said - relax yourself girl, reset plan

All i could think of

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Eminem sounded like he said "ziggy ho" when he said Iggy

Benzino sounded like he said Obie trife not trice on pull ya skirt up

On 679 it sounded like he said "we got this soda" not sewed up

On so disrespectful people think 50 said "your nikkas shoot doors my nikkas shoot people" but people hear "dogs" instead of doors

On Stillmatic intro he said "never backwards stoopin" but people hear "stupid". He also said "seen it all did it all most of y'all will pop for a minute SPIT A SENTENCE and the game'll get rid of y'all"

Canibus "you mad at the last album I apologize for it yo I can't call it motherfukking Wyclef.." I'm sure he says "spoiled it" but some people say "spawned it" on 2000 bc

When 21 Savage says "I'm a whole b*stard" or whatever on rock star the radio version makes it sounds like he's saying he's a ho (which he wore a shirt before at the slut walk with Amber Rose)