Lion vs Silverback Gorilla: who would win?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:damn:

cf29b40027.jpg
Coli nikka: "I'd whoop his ass cuz I'm taller and can beat MMA fighters for fun":troll:

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
I've seen this before!!! It's the GOAT lion documentary lions and hyenas eternal enemies. This also shows you don't underestimate a pack hunter's intelligence. They fukked that matriarch up and killed her successor over some territory beef. The hyenas got the fukk out when they heard the lionesses call their king.

Minus the claws hyenas and gorillas have a stronger bite force than a lion

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
you keep putting words in my mouth breh. I cant find it now, but i saw on a documentary a gorilla having half its face ripped off after a leopard attack. Half the gorillas face was literally hanging off, and it was a full grown silverback that had that done to it by a leopard half its weight.

Story of this video you saw

"A young male gorilla had been booted out of his family group by his dad and was ambushed by a leopard while resting (The male had taken to the shade under a tree were the Leopard was resting itself), the end result was pretty much as describet in the YT movie, except the Gorilla was unaware of the Leopard at the beginning, also it seem Gorillas does have a mean streak vs predators since the young male after having cripple the Leopard, huntet it down and proceeded to beating it to death and ripping one of Leopards legs off after having beaten the cat against the ground and surrounding trees."

YOUNG MALE, NOT GROWN.
And the leopard died

Post half truths brehs

:francis:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:laugh: why are people ignoring this? Leopards are known to kill gorillas
No they aren't. Not even the sources he posted, stated this. They actually says otherwise

Why are people ignoring this?

How do you take ONE article about a leopard DYING while killing a gorilla, then that same article explains how extremely unlikely it is for a leopard to kill a gorilla. And for this article, you somehow come to the conclusion that leopards are KNOWN to kill silverbacks?

:mindblown:

They aren't know to kill gorillas, that is rare, which is why the article made.

Matter fact, a leopard dying fighting a gorilla is more common than it killing one.

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
look at this young ass grizzly punk out 4 wolves at once :damn:

took their dinner on some :birdman:

That was just a baby bear took on four wolves. And what's crazy after all that all five of them mealed together on the same carcass like whatever have some grey poupon thanks breh you welcome breh.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Story of this video you saw

"A young male gorilla had been booted out of his family group by his dad and was ambushed by a leopard while resting (The male had taken to the shade under a tree were the Leopard was resting itself), the end result was pretty much as describet in the YT movie, except the Gorilla was unaware of the Leopard at the beginning, also it seem Gorillas does have a mean streak vs predators since the young male after having cripple the Leopard, huntet it down and proceeded to beating it to death and ripping one of Leopards legs off after having beaten the cat against the ground and surrounding trees."

YOUNG MALE, NOT GROWN.
And the leopard died

Post half truths brehs

:francis:

Def not the same vid i saw. Because in the vid i saw, they never found the leopard, but the gorilla did stave off the attack, and it was def a big ass gorilla. But it is not unknown for Leopards to kill full grown Silverbacks and vice versa. But a Lion, like i said, will wash

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:aicmon:
LPG_2.jpg

so the folks who live in Africa arent reliable sources on this subject?
That same source states that scavenging couldn't be ruled out. Why not post the rest?

That same article states that there have been only TWO known incidents of a leopard killing a gorilla, ever.

The very same people in africa that wrote that source stated this.