Lionel Messi signs a two year deal with PSG. Announcement will be at the Eiffel tower

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Messi should have done the right thing and signed for DC United for the vet minimum. He could have gotten a home near the Obamas, played off-season for the Wizards and Washington Football Team and ran an authentic Argentine restaurant in Silver Spring. :camby:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Messi should have done the right thing and signed for DC United for the vet minimum. He could have gotten a home near the Obamas, played off-season for the Wizards and Washington Football Team and ran an authentic Argentine restaurant in Silver Spring. :camby:
Imagine

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Messi learning DC slang :wow:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in here had me confused as hell trying to figure out which team over in Europe had the nickname "The Crew" and all this time these buffoons were talking about the Columbus Crew. :deadmanny:

Shoulda went to Sunderland, so i can watch them fakkits crying again on Netflix. :mjlol:

nikka had me racking brain.:mjlol: