Finally the true live action adaptation masterpiece we deserve :blessed:

CLbOmmCXAAElr0O.jpg:large
:troll:

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm not a Naruto fan., but If this does go through, folks really won't have to complain about Naruto inevitably being played by a white actor: it's what the creator wants.

the creator of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto, went on record saying he was happy Naruto was designed with blond spikey hair because after the series went international it made the character more relatable to western audiences. He later stated that for a live action version, they'd need to cast a white American actor to play Naruto (despite him being ethnically Japanese) to ensure a good likeness, so he's sticking with his story.

:sas2:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
they gonna start from the beginning which is a bad idea just like that dragon ball movie.....if they want any chance at a decent movie they'd start at shippuden and dont go for a grounded realistic approach. None of this will happen tho and we'll have another trash anime to live action adaptation :beli:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
lol @ all the ninja villages being white, with the exception of the rain (and maybe sand) village being a bunch of ethnics ala the last airbender film :mjpls:

naruto is drawn to have blonde hair and blue eyes :mjpls:

they gonna cast the uchihas like a bunch of vampires :to:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This gonna piss some people off but......I think the key to making a good movie would be to barely follow the anime at all

They're entirely different formats

Also........... white ninjas:francis:
I would agree with you since that is how they do with comicbook movies, taking the characters and creating a new story that would fit in their world. However that was what led to Dragonball Evolution.:scust: