Votes: 0 0.0%
  • extraordinary

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
That's an unfortunate condition.

But I have to say, I always thought it was just white guys who go after any ass , just because it appeared big (and they wanted to fit in with what was trendy) and black men went after big asses with nice shape...but after being on the coli for a while, I see standards have changed.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

But I have to say, I always thought it was just white guys who go after any ass , just because it appeared big (and they wanted to fit in with what was trendy) and black men went after big asses with nice shape...but after being on the coli for a while, I see standards have changed.
:camby:my above average tastes doesn't speak for all brehs

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Fv1v9eK.gif

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
:camby:my above average tastes doesn't speak for all brehs

I didn't quote you, plus I said it is something I have noticed since being on this forum. You have posters praising flat-wide asses, concave-wide asses, oblong asses, extension-of-the-back looking asses...it's just weird to see.

I'm used to guys praising bubble butts and true tear drops.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I didn't quote you, plus I said it is something I have noticed since being on this forum. You have posters praising flat-wide asses, concave-wide asses, oblong asses, extension-of-the-back looking asses...it's just weird to see.

I'm used to guys praising bubble butts and true tear drops.
I know this is going to be big news to you but:
MEN like ass period we don't know why we like some and not others we just do

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK

Ur a woman. u have no dykk and u dont feel the same way/look at ass the same way we do

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Ur a woman. u have no dykk and u dont feel the same way/look at ass the same way we do

doesn't matter, I'm just pointing out an observation.

I know this is going to be big news to you but:
MEN like ass period we don't know why we like some and not others we just do

Yes most men seem to like ass...some like them small, some like them big, some like them in between, whatever. I was just pointing out a change I have noticed. You have people on here claiming Ashley Graham has a nice big ass....back in the day black men I knew in person and online would say her ass is flat.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I’ve changed my avi like 5 times since the foot pic, you haven’t noticed? :skip:
Nah, I haven't been posting much anymore.
I put in enough work in these Coli Streets to take a well deserved Vay-K with my booskie. Aint that right @Milk N Cookies
:umad:

Just lurking here & there looking for fukkery.

Last edited: