Lipstickalley.com moves up in Global Traffic Rank while thecoli.com sinks even lower...

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I do what the fuk I feel. If I feel like responding to you and lighting your ass up, while making you look dumber than you already are, that's what I'll do. If I'm not in the mood, bored with you or don't feel like acknowledging you, then so be it. Either way, you come off looking lame, weak-minded and ignorant as fuk, you know, typical cac troll shyt. You must like the abuse or at this point it seems, you're immune to it, as much as I see posters cac call you out. But crakkkers gonna crack, yall always do.

And you feel the need to engage with someone who is quite open in admitting they're winding you up? :jbhmm:

Your insults to me are waters off a duck's back, yet you seem aggrieved every-single-time I mention or quote you?:jbhmm:

That to me sounds like someone who gets off being angry all the time? :jbhmm:

What happened in your life for you to be like that, Nicole? :jbhmm:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
But outsiders ARE aware of us. Some even post in here.
all people have to do is look at a topics total views. the biggest non sticky locker room threads usually get 100,000+

film room movie threads easily reach 200,00+

coliseum gets a lot of traffic during nfl/nba season and the season threads for teams get 150,000+

if registration got opened back up, the site would get flooded with new users, because people obviously still visit the site without an account. I don't really care but you could look at it as them trying to protect the userbase that have been members for years. probably think a flood of new users would push away the daily posters and who knows how the site will do when a new userbase replaces the old one. It might thrive or crash :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Website has way more traffic, but forums seem way more dead :hubie:
Never used LSA, looked at it today and the threads are way less busy, way less active
Is there something else to the website drawing traffic?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: People forget what happened when we had open registration in 2016. It was a cac invasion that would’ve made Stalin proud. It became so bad that people were ignoring anything a 2016 poster had to say.

Just looked at a posters join date of 2016 and immediately dismissed it.

Remember the bedwench wars? Where thots like @Yep was on the forum? It was something that would have made white supremacists proud. Glad that it died down.

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
LSA has become overrun with whites in digital blackface and various Black diasporans who hate Black Americans. ***** has threads about infiltrating LSA specifically b/c it has a reputation of hating Black men as much as they do. The site is trash and Condi the admin gives zero fukks bc she also hates Black Americans and Black men specifically (she's Caribbean).

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
lol what made u think to compare the sites?

lipstickalley is first and foremost a celeb gossip site, a lot of people dont even realize its a black women's forum.. most of the linkbacks are from googling celebs and lsa threads pop up high in the results. one major thing they have going for them is that young people continually register and become apart of the community, 20s are the majority on that site.

thecoli and misc have a similar chart, the same drop in oct.. did some incel shyt happen on the news or something? both these sites now the major demographic has hit their 30s, so no new blood coming in like lsa. guess young men are drawn to other places... where do all the young ppl hang out now?!

They not on forums like that these days. They're on IG, Reddit, and Twitter now.