List of every battler worse L

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
That Math battle was his worst loss by far and a body. His stock and aura have never recovered. If that was on URL, it would have been way worse, because nobody mentions it except his opponents. "Splish Splash" is still following him.
Fasho I’ll take your word for it (I’m biased hollow is my goat in the battle shyt I had lux before him) I only watched it (math battle) twice and I’m in and out on the viewership I missed his last couple battles but I did like him vs geechi

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Fasho I’ll take your word for it (I’m biased hollow is my goat in the battle shyt I had lux before him) I only watched it (math battle) twice and I’m in and out on the viewership I missed his last couple battles but I did like him vs geechi
If Math wasn't so hated and was still big in battle rap (especially on URL), that would be haunting him way worse. Look at the gap between that and the rest of Hollow's battles. Also, the exposal of his bad buisness was a horrible look. He more or less disappeared to let it blow over.

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
If Math wasn't so hated and was still big in battle rap (especially on URL), that would be haunting him way worse. Look at the gap between that and the rest of Hollow's battles. Also, the exposal of his bad buisness was a horrible look. He more or less disappeared to let it blow over.
Oh I know all about it I love hollow but I’m not a hater math in his prime was one of the best (iron Rex verb marv won he was even killing diz when they battled before diz socked him)
I love math but I just didn’t like his reasoning for starting the issue with hollow don’t get me wrong I know why math felt the way he did the whole thing just reminded me of things I went thru with some of my ppl and if I got love for someone we can never be enemies we just need distance (my bad this isn’t a journal entry)

And yeah I peeped everything the whole lom thing those guys who put money in the company the Florida shyt that happened with hollow bm and idk I just was worried someone was gonna get hurt off all that stuff and I don’t think hollow was a bad friend I just think honestly he might’ve had more of a drug issue than ppl realize and I got love for math dudes like that are the most loyal ppl you’ll ever meet but if they don’t feel you feel the same it’s gonna start causing issues and once they become your enemy fukk it’s not good at all I mean the same thing happened with the co host of math podcast with that goodz clip math had a big issue with him over that

But again I agree with everything u said I respect both those dudes as battlers and they both seem like stand up dudes regardless of the splish splash thing a dude like math would never be friends with someone who’s some bytch but they gotta know your 100% with them in any disagreement or anything that pop off

But I love math’s podcast I hope math get that bag joe budden deserved and maths current line up with esso heniken Mecca Sean Bigga is the best hip hop set up I’ve ever seen and I think in a year or two they could get nas or jay on that show