Superstar
Daps
PodcastJuice

4 grown ass black dudes talking real stuff :blessed:

‘The Read’ hates straight black men :hhh:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Would also reccomend champagne sharks. The read is for hurt black women and hurt black gays. You can tell those two fell in love with some "ain't shyt" nikka and never got over it and low key want him back. They be like addicts. They hate us but at the same time they cant resist us :wow:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:yeshrug:I mean hurt/emotionally distraught experiences make for great content

Would also reccomend champagne sharks. The read is for hurt black women and hurt black gays. You can tell those two fell in love with some "ain't shyt" nikka and never got over it and low key want him back. They be like addicts. They hate us but at the same time they cant resist us :wow:

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
A lot of trash in that OG list, just cause they're black doesn't make it good, or interesting. That list is mostly geared towards women also

2 Dope queens is ok in moderation
The Read is ok in moderation as well.
My wife listens to therapy for black girls

If we're talking good podcasts where there is at least 1 black host i'd recommend.

Joe Budden podcast - Hip hop, sports, media
Getting better with Ron Funches - Self help, self care, comedy, life
All fantasy everything - Fantasy draft of various subjects (villians, fast food items, TV families) w a diff comedian guest each week
Bodega Boys - Comedy, still the most consistent IMO
any more black business podcasts recommendations sir?

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Do Tha Knowledge Radio – The Place Where Knowledge Is Born
Do Tha Knowledge Radio was established to provide an unbiased and objective platform to speak to psychodynamic traumatic experiences, social ills, maladies and calamities affecting the current reality of Black people in America and Africans of the diaspora around the globe. Our mission is to provide a holistic solution based media outlet offering with practical application properties through a social engagement that is delivered through an African centered lens.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Best black podcast/rádio show for Black men was Macklessons. I miss that era of Tariq, he used to spit real game and make it funny at the same time. His podcast is all about race now and you can’t listen to that all the time without becoming disinterested eventually cuz all the shows start sounding the same.

Besides that I just listen to white folks.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
any more black business podcasts recommendations sir?

I don't have any specifically black ones, but my favorite business podcast is "How I made this" it's a NPR podcast so there's no real slant to it, but he has founders of business come in and walks them through their personal history and the founding of their company. Where the money came from, hurdles, failures, successess.
Everything from Chipotle, Southwest Airlines, Carols Daughter and Five guys, to apps like Lyft, Doordash, and Angie's list.

It's super informative and motivational and helps me level set as I'm working on becoming a business owner. I'm not much for listening to people who's only business is to tell you how to be rich. But I'll listen to people who actually did it, talk about the crazy stuff they actually did to get rich all day.

Sometimes people have life long dreams and passions, sometimes a guy a gap in the market to exploit, sometimes it's just an FU to a former employer and coming for their neck.

• Dap
Reactions: Mtt