Superstar
Daps

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Hus Kingpin selling Nujabees music without any permission whatsoever and basically stealing from a dead man

Wowwww fukk them:camby:

Matter fact i remember seeing digi crates when I was trying to buy Nujabes album...damn

Golden Child

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They said he raped a 17 year old girl in like 2011. I googled it and apparently the charges got dropped on the condition that he plead guilty to misdemeanor unlawful imprisonment.

Major Charges Against Big Sean Dismissed In Sexual Assault Case

Rapper Big Sean -- Major Charges Dropped in Underage Sex Abuse Case

shyt got SUPER swept under the rug. His handlers made it disappear fast.
He talked about this on the Breakfast Club after it happend. Say it Ain’t Tone brung the girl on the tour bus after Sean told him not to bring girls on there. Sean left and he did it anyway. The girl said guys were touching on her and they arrested Sean because it was his bus.

That’s why him and Say it Ain’t Tone are no longer friends.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
When DMX caught a rape case in 98. Ironicially enough he had that line "If you have a daughter older than 15 Imma Rape her" that made headlines.

DMX Cleared Of Rape Charge; Plans No Retaliation

The bytch was lying and X was lucky it was a different world because this phony outrage era would have crucify him just for X is coming and the accusations alone

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Hus Kingpin selling Nujabees music without any permission whatsoever and basically stealing from a dead man

Damn, I’m a Hus Kingpin fan and I didn’t know about this at all. This is some foul shyt as Nujabes is one of my favourite producers of all time :snoop:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
He talked about this on the Breakfast Club after it happend. Say it Ain’t Tone brung the girl on the tour bus after Sean told him not to bring girls on there. Sean left and he did it anyway. The girl said guys were touching on her and they arrested Sean because it was his bus.

That’s why him and Say it Ain’t Tone are no longer friends.

He’s very lucky that happened when it did. In the me too era his career would’ve stalled out off that situation.

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
According to Suge Knight, Dr Dre had the letter W tattooed on his left and right asscheeks so that when he spread em it said “WOW”

No homo