"Listen to me ok, Remy is CRAZY. nikkas talkin bout set up a fight? The Bytch is a shooter!" - 50

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
the bytch really is crazy though

I don't Remy is crazy. I just think she dont take no shyt.

She got locked becuz she didn't take no shyt. She wanted her money and her homie was playing. These silly nikkas in Chicago are killing each other over much less. :heh:

But I don't think Nicki with the shyt.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
My point is Nicki more than likely has never thrown hands and probably wouldn't want to for fear of breaking a nail. Nothing to do with how tall Remy is.
how did you determine "more than likely" she has never thrown hands before....its just odd you have these assumptions...first about size meaning a person's willingness to throw down...and then about nicki's fight history..... just seems like misplaced frustration

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Oh so now you respect the shooter huh :francis:

Hammo got shot, Murder Inc out of business :francis: Just because you shoot don't mean you hard. Remy is hard, big difference. Remy shooting is a matter of convenience/point of emphasis, she would beat the brakes off most bishes :francis:

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
She got locked becuz she didn't take no shyt. She wanted her money and her homie was playing

A millionaire shot an ex-friend of her's, for allegedly stealing $2,000 out of her purse.
Suing for even more money back, or ignoring the woman was out of the question, and instead going to jail?
:mjgrin:
Any average street pedestrian would've done the same thing, that's not street cred or "being with the shyts". That's being an impulsive idiot who chose to do time for no reason, instead of getting her bread up.

You nikkas act like Remy was Griselda Blanco, or Aileen Wuernos.

:dead:
Who in NY, male or female is terrified of this bytch who does reality TV for a living?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
A millionaire shot an ex-friend of her's, for allegedly stealing $2,000 out of her purse.
Suing for even more money back, or ignoring the woman was out of the question, and instead going to jail?
:mjgrin:
Any average street pedestrian would've done the same thing, that's not street cred or "being with the shyts". That's being an impulsive idiot who chose to do time for no reason, instead of getting her bread up.

You nikkas act like Remy was Griselda Blanco, or Aileen Wuernos.

:dead:
Who in NY, male or female is terrified of this bytch who does reality TV for a living?
i mean gloria velez mopped this 7ft 7 built bytch in high heels... remy and her goons showed up in timbs...

remy learned her lesson..why she picked up the strapped.