Little Foot Out Here Cash App'ing Men

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
OP made a vague post about having info on @Nicole0416 and a few posts later offered the 411 to anyone that was willing to pay $150 for it. @Little Foot hit him up and sent some cash, but ended up simply getting took for his money with nothing in return lol. The OP was then updated to reflect the shenanigans.
I don’t know whether to laugh or not. shyts ridiculous.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Little Foot was last seen:

Viewing thread WHY I Decided To Build My First Airplane, 5 minutes ago

I'm damn near done I cannot :mjlol:

that nikka building a airplane to flee from this L

nikka I laughed so hard I died :bptchallalol:

Currently posting from the ancestral plane :tchallawow:

blackpanther.gif

You ain't sh*t for sending me here

D9op9x.gif

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don’t even understand what’s going on.
Basically @Little Foot has been sending messages to posters asking for “dirt” about me. He got desperate enough to offer money in exchange for services on any intel for negative information about me. This all started bc he’s in his feelings for whatever reason.

He came scurrying his bytch ass into the original thread off the title like he was a detective from the faq Bureau of Investigation or a Coli Intel Analyst bc he thought he had the drop on my “expose -all”...when he thought it was one way. Until the premise of the thread flipped on him. The title of the thread was updated to reflect that.

Last time anyone heard from him, he was viewing a thread learning how to build a plane so that he could fly away in shame back to The Land Before Time.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Basically @Little Foot has been sending messages to posters asking for “dirt” about me. He got desperate enough to offer money in exchange for services on any intel for negative information about me. This all started bc he’s in his feelings for whatever reason.

He came scurrying his bytch ass into the original thread off the title like he was a detective from the faq Bureau of Investigation or a Coli Intel Analyst bc he thought he had the drop on my “exposal-all”...when he thought it was one way. Until the premise of the thread flipped on him. The title of the thread was updated to reflect that.

Last time anyone heard from him, he was viewing a thread learning how to build a plane so that he could fly away in shame back to The Land Before Time.
Y’all have any beef?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Y’all have any beef?

The beef originally started bc he was roaming around here trying to find a place to stick his beef in male poster’s DMs and got exposed for it. I didn’t even make the thread, I commented like everyone else. Instead of standing up to the male posters or bring accountable for his own shyt, he starts barking at me, following me foot to foot on threads talking reckless.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/col...xposed-trying-to-get-some-dikk-in-dms.704004/
Then he posted a thread talking about he’s having me banned in one way or the other.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/formal-request-to-have-nicole-banned.719983/

But prior to that, I wasn’t paying attention to dude like that. I don’t know who the f he was. He sent a few DMs, asking me questions then got mad bc I wasn’t being responsive enough. I don’t talk to people that I don’t know like that. Idk what his fukkin problem is but he’s been wilding for the longest.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He came scurrying his bytch ass into the original thread off the title like he was a detective from the faq Bureau of Investigation or a Coli Intel Analyst bc he thought he had the drop on my “expose -all”...when he thought it was one way. Until the premise of the thread flipped on him. The title of the thread was updated to reflect that.

:dead: