Little sh*t you did not appreciate until you didn't have it for a short time.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
The ability to sit or apply any pressure in the related physical region. I had significant nerve damage to the perineum region from cycling, so I was essentially bedridden for 3 weeks. I'm not going to lie, I thought about some really bad things during that period. :mjcry:Be sure to count your blessings.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
A solid consistent chick to smash...

Dropped my girl for reasons...

Hoes out in the world is choosing but you gotta talk to a brain dead LA bytch just cuz her ass is fat... lose interest in em after like 2 days

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
A/C. My cousins don’t have air conditioning in their home and they live in Louisiana :damn: istg shyt be so damn uncomfortable in their house. Every time I come back to my house I feel privileged in having AC. I swear the night we came back to our home and turned up the AC to sleep:ohlawd:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
The ability to sit or apply any pressure in the related physical region. I had significant nerve damage to the perineum region from cycling, so I was essentially bedridden for 3 weeks. I'm not going to lie, I thought about some really bad things during that period. :mjcry:Be sure to count your blessings.

Look into Sublingual Meythcobalamin along with Folic Acid and Acetyl-L-Carnitine to help rebuild/restore nerve tone and whilst you're at it throw in a good quality Magnesium Glycinate before bed to facilitate optimal rest.

On momma, I rather jump out of the 2nd story

I legit CANNOT sleep because of dry mouth

Buy some surgical tape and tape your lips before you go to bed. If your nose is totally blocked all the time its usually food allergies (gluten and dairy mainly) so switch your livit. Also look into a Neti Pot as its a game changer for nose breathing thanks to saline flushes.