Little white boy shows up to Blk girl house with the WHIP (naw, not a car) and it get CRAZY!

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Lil cac would've got his ass whooped and laid unconscious on his parents door. Paps would've came over and got his ass whooped next. Everything on video and I would've been handcuffed.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
what state is this? if she would've shot his ahhz, is that considered standing her ground? i'm pretty sure my mother would pull a gun on this kid expeditiously

edit: i see now p*ssy ahhz cac pulled a gun a discharged a round. because he was gonna get stomped on his own property. This animal should be in prison, talking about they got beef....i bet he knew damn well where his son was going with a whip, probably gave it to him.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
DFW is a Black Mecca tho lol
it is, that's why white folks are so shook in the metroplex. in HS, i remember seeing a kid get his ahhz thoroughly mopped for calling another black student the hard r. we just watched him get ate up right in front of the cafeteria :manny: no teachers/staff were around and his bytchass deserved it.

that city is middle/upper middle class and 52% Black now because whites couldn't live in their racist bubble any more :russ:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
If you are confronting a white man in Texas that is provoking you it’s almost a guarantee they have a gun. You should too and be prepared to use it. If you going to someone house in Texas they have stand your ground. CAC was trying to use it that’s why he kept saying get off my property that allows him to invoke stand your ground. The brother at that point should be prepared to pull out and kill that CAC cause that’s what the CAC is about to do.

Mfs would rather pull up to argue on camera then scream “omg! Omg! “

Like I said, soft af. That lil white cac kid would’ve been running fades by the time his cac parents found out he was missing

Then when the parents show up, now I got the gun bytch

DFW blk ppl only violent against other blks. I can pull up article after article of cacs punking blk ppl in DFW

Glad I’m moving up there . Start my job in Lewisville on Monday. Will probably be living in Irving. Let a cac try me

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
1) fukked all the way up by going over there unarmed with just the wife. :huhldup:

2) The wife souunds like the annoying white bytch in all these videos. "Ohh my Gawwd!" bytch, what you hollering for, you knew that cac had a gun and y'all aint? :stopitslime:

3) Coli ain't gonna like this, but banging on that dudes door like the police ain't the move, regardless of what the little ass boy did. As soon as you step on ole buddy's property and he says he felt threatened, you're liable to catch hot lead. If you and your neighbor ain't cool like that and you think they're racists, call the insurance folks and leave it at that.

4) The fukk the little cracker get a whip from anyways? :mjpls:

5) Folks in here talking down on guns are low-key part of the problem. Motherfukkers with guns ain't tryna shoot a fair one witchu when they could shoot a hollow-point instead. Once that cac opened the door with the tool ole breh should have taken the L, fallen back, and gone on about his business. But coli nikkas will keep telling folks to move around unarmed outchea. :snoop:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man the wife was so annoying. Shut the fukk up and let your husband be a man do what he was supposed to do. :snoop:
The nikka was handling it perfectly fine, just record and stfu.

Let your fukking man be a man. WTF.

And they shouldve kicked that cac kid in the fukking head for banging on their door like that.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is, that's why white folks are so shook in the metroplex. in HS, i remember seeing a kid get his ahhz thoroughly mopped for calling another black student the hard r. we just watched him get ate up right in front of the cafeteria :manny: no teachers/staff were around and his bytchass deserved it.

that city is middle/upper middle class and 52% Black now because whites couldn't live in their racist bubble any more :russ:

Naw breh, this is far from the truth lol

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Naw breh, this is far from the truth lol
what part do you have a problem with?
:dwillhuh: FIYTB???? I saw it first hand. look the stats up for southern dallas county suburbs. shyt look up the history of some of the hood areas in the metro. look up the history of Oak Cliff

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what part do you have a problem with?
:dwillhuh: FIYTB???? I saw it first hand. look the stats up for southern dallas county suburbs. shyt look up the history of some of the hood areas in the metro. look up the history of Oak Cliff

Duncanville, Cedar Hill, and Lancaster are being overran by Mexicans as we speak. LOL

And the median income of those cities has drop dramatically as well.

While the crime has risen.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Duncanville, Cedar Hill, and Lancaster are being overran by Mexicans as we speak. LOL

And the median income of those cities has drop dramatically as well.

While the crime has risen.
so white ppl moved out :ohhh: just like i said
and funny how you casually omitted desoto, another primarily black suburb. Cedar Hill is predominantly Black right now. crime started rising in the early 2000s, that coincided with white flight from those very same suburbs.... tf are you even talking about?

Iriving, arlington, and garland are examples of being overrun by mexicans breh. :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so white ppl moved out :ohhh: just like i said
and funny how you casually omitted desoto, another primarily black suburb. Cedar Hill is predominantly Black right now. crime started rising in the early 2000s, that coincided with white flight from those very same suburbs.... tf are you even talking about?

Iriving, arlington, and garland are examples of being overrun by mexicans breh. :mjlol:

You're talking to someone that is from that area.

There were a lot of working/middle income Black families in Cedar Hill and Duncanville in the 90's that also moved out with those same White people. When they saw the neighborhoods going down.

Those same Black people that lived in Cedar Hill and Duncanville during the 90's have mostly relocated to the northern Denton, Collin, and Tarrant county suburbs.

Where as the riff raff is now making up the majority of those city.

And Desoto rising murder rate is another story breh lol.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tbose black folks are idiots.
They gonna let their emotions cost them their freedom or lives.

That white boy comes on their property hitting their door and destroying property beat his ass and send him home whole calling the police to but a charge on him and potentially his parents.

The white father comes to your house mad, now you have the legal standing to kill him if he gives you the chance that you have video tapped.

Never go to their bouse and yelling at the front door automatically shows that you are a dumb ass
Why assault a kid on camera or snatch him up , just call 911 & have a police reports . Take pictures of the damage , sue in small claims or let tour insurance deal with the nonsense. It's never good to engage with the devil

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Why assault a kid on camera or snatch him up , just call 911 & have a police reports . Take pictures of the damage , sue in small claims or let tour insurance deal with the nonsense. It's never good to engage with the devil
You have to rrxognize when you have the legal advantage to exercise force. You could legally sma icslam that little fukker to defrnd your property from damage. Why not.

You can do that and call the police.