LIV Golf to merge with PGA

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
PGA Tour agrees to merge with Saudi-backed rival LIV Golf

The PGA Tour has agreed to merge with Saudi-backed rival LIV Golf in a deal that would see the competitors squash pending litigation and move forward as a larger golf enterprise.

The two entities signed an agreement that would combine the PGA Tour and LIV Golf’s commercial businesses and rights into a new, yet-to-be-named for-profit company. The agreement includes DP World Tour, also known as the European PGA Tour.

Saudi's with the W :manny:

Imagine being one of the players who decided to forgo the million $$ buyout's, only to be joined with the same organization a year later:mjlol::mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This kind of thing opens the floodgates. These major orgs are no longer afraid of public backlash to joining with hate groups/human rights violators. It’s cynical as fukk. I know we have been heading that way for a while now, but what kind of society/civilization backslides as opposed to progressing? lol

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This kind of thing opens the floodgates. These major orgs are no longer afraid of public backlash to joining with hate groups/human rights violators. It’s cynical as fukk. I know we have been heading that way for a while now, but what kind of society/civilization backslides as opposed to progressing? lol

The money always wins

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They‘ve never been afraid of that.