Live comfortable for 60 or lavish for 20

Daps
I'm living comfortably as is. If I know for a fact that for the next 60 years this is as good as it gets with no hopes of advancement or passing something down to the next generation, why not take the 20 years to ball. I can see the world and do everything I'd ever wanted to do in life while I'm still in my youth. I could even break off my loved ones while I'm still living. fukk it, quality over quantity, give me a balling ass 20 years over a meh 60 and when I die bury me inside the Gucci store:myman:.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if im getting this right:

20 to 40 ballin out, vs 20 to 80 comfortable?

might ball out :patrice: especially if comfortable is a few girls crib and a honda, and ballin out = tons of money, drugs, and running thru a ton of chicks :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
if im getting this right:

20 to 40 ballin out, vs 20 to 80 comfortable?

might ball out :patrice: especially if comfortable is a few girls crib and a honda, and ballin out = tons of money, drugs, and running thru a ton of chicks :heh:
:myman:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

Fukk living a normal life. I'm not even talking lavish, but just impacting those around you and humanity in general.

I'm 31. If I died at 51, but I changed humanity and balled out at the same time...that's the life to live. Fukk I care to live until 91, struggling to take one trip a year, keep my lights on, have a wife that's gonna cheat and/or leave me while taking half...and at the end of the day no one gives two fukks, two months after I die.

Is that what y'all really strive for??? I know that's most people's reality, but the opportunity to maybe live great makes it worth living.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
We die after the time?

20...I'm 22 as it is that other path will have me comfortable for till the age I'm expected to die anyway why not live to the fullest till 42? I upset my ex with this but I don't think I'll live to old age so fukk it :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: Dig