LIVE from Detroit ... the 2024 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 25-27) 6PM EST, ABC/ESPN/NFL Network

Do the Bears take Caleb #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Cade Stover was one of my favorite players in honor of him getting drafted my favorite play by him

@Trust Me @papa pimp @DropTopDoc @Rell :mjgrin: :umad:

:mjlol:

What do these teams not like about Rattler that has him tumbling like this? I thought he had a second round grade.

He writes checks his arm can’t cash, though he calmed down a lot, he may finally get it, and flourish if they legit give him a shot
From what I saw he had a 3rd round grade. Big difference

2nd round grade you have 1 or 2 coachable things and you can compete and possibly be part of the teams future

3rd round grade and below it’s a long shot and a wasted pick. For all the flack GMs get they usually get it right on who’s NOT a starting QB. Recent 3rd round QBs:

Desmond ridder
Malik Willis
Matt corral
Kellen Mond
Davis Mills
Will Grier

To be fair i remember i did a thread what has been your teams hit rate on draft picks, (10 year or more career) and honestly it’s bad, which shows mf just guessing and hoping

Braman

Superstar
Daps
To be fair i remember i did a thread what has been your teams hit rate on draft picks, (10 year or more career) and honestly it’s bad, which shows mf just guessing and hoping

True , although I think a ‘hit’ is probably better defined by just having a 2nd contract with the team. 10 years is a lot time. There’s some HOFers who don’t or barely make 10 years

Also I’d be interested to see that broken down with just 1st and 2nd round picks. And also just 1st round picks. Bc after 2nd round it’s a crap shoot but 2nd and especially 1st I’d expect more than just luck

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Falcons need to fire their GM. Dude picked the wrong WR out of Illinois. Dude took five yrs to progress into anything and is JAG+ status frfr

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
so Caleb’s best weapon is a 7th round talent :leon:
Yea actually tells us more about Caleb TBH.

Good spot for him, not much comp there. Ladd is defacto WR1, but that WR2 and WR3 spot are wide open. Quentin Johnston is absolute trash, and Palmer is about as average as a WR can get
This is true. There are snaps available if he balls out in camp.