Living on your own is truly one of the goat feelings

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ahh: After years of sharing flats with random people and not having any privacy, i finally moved into my own one bedroom flat. I've been here for a month and the feeling is just:wow:

This area is quite as fukk too, so it all adds to an experience of pure bliss:ohlawd:

I do whatever the fukk i want when i want and the freedom alone is worth it. seriously, you've never really moved out until you leave by yourself. if you move out of your parents house and move in with other people you're just replacing your parents with these people.

who here lives by themselves? share your stories.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
wiserhood-o.gif

:salute:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
been living on my own for 3 weeks now. coli said i wouldnt make it a week :wow:

walking round flat naked with headphones in and blunt lit is the GOAT feeling :blessed:

no more sneaking out to smoke

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Clean clothes everywhere, bringing random people back to the crib, nothing in the fridge fast food Damn near every day, going to the bar every day...

Now I got my girl and my nephew living with me...

:mjcry:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The only time I miss living at home with my mama is when I am hungry:mjcry:, be in the corner on some third world hunger shyt thinking dam whose gonna feed me.:patrice:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It's the GOAT. Sometimes I miss momma, then I remember I haven't put up my clean clothes in a week. :yeshrug:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
It really is tho... and if push comes to shove and you get lonely, just get a dog. But yeah, I remember that moment. It's truly a magical experience lol

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Heard it gets boring at times tho :yeshrug:

It Def does. The quite time tends to get to you. I have depression issues so it may just affect me differently. It is nice though, you can what you want. If you have a legit job and hobbies then your good.