Lizzo back with a another smash hit. Coli haters won’t like this.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is lizzo's brand. She's a goofy fat broad who makes a spectacle of herself.

She makes millions doing it
Nah anyone can do that.. You gotta remember that America is obese. Women and men are fat. Lizzo speaks to all the big women across the country, that want to talk, act and dress like in shape women. They WANT to act like lizzo. Why only Kim Kardashian and IG hoe type women get to show off and be sexy and slut it up and cry and talk about their problems.... And be famous...

Lizzo is in that pocket right now. Fat women want to be goofy too. If she was a goofy dime, everyone would comment on her great sense of humor. If she dressed the same way but looked like Cardi B, the world would accept it. And that alone is a burden that regular women feel. They live through her.

She's going to have this lane for a LONG time. Triple for black women

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I dislike the fat black stereotypes but I'm digging the production.

Sounds like a throwback to the old jazz chord progressions that didnt just do basic bass lines(that weeabos call "the japanese chord progression" now) and not that Beatles I-V-VI bullshyt thats been making pop music bland as shyt. throw that C–G–Am–F shyt away

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Lizzo has a very bad image, represents the very bottom of the barrel of society, is a big time embarrassment to black society and I SMH everytime I see her, but this song is fire tho I cant lie.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She’ll lose the weight when the steam runs out.

Songs not bad tho.