Lizzo showing up barefoot butt naked on Cardi B's 29th birthday party

hatealot

Banned
Daps
The real news here is that cardi b is 29. I thought she was older. No surprise Lizzo is out here showing off her disgusting fat body.

Hahahahahahahaha

Cardi B is NOT 29 :russ::russ::russ::russ:
Yeah she most likely is.

Shes was young when she started, I remember when she was just coming up on IG out here in the bronx and it was clear she was a wild mouthed youngin at the time , even to me.

Im older than her for sure and im in my early 30s.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
She’s a big fat nasty embarrassing funky b*tch. Next week she’ll be online crying because she’s fat.

Why her titties look like squidward's eyes?:dwillhuh:

I just threw up in my mouth alittle. :scust:

Titties longer than the One Blood remix :francis:

why do squidward's eyes look like big fat titties?

Most big girls' one and only saving grace, is knowing that the dome is going to be fire, and that them titties will be plump and juicy :ohlawd:

It's a big girl's number one physical trait to fallback on when the rest of the body looks complete trash. Them tiddaaaays. :takedat:

But poor Lizzo don't even have that. She got them deflated baby-mama flapjack titties. Looking like she been breastfeeding herself for years :wow:

She look like a purple hungry hungry hippo :mjlol::mjlol::russ::heh:

Got legit National Geographic orangutan titties and a first class fupa. Both look like they stank 10 minutes after a shower…

the whole room gonna smell like onions and spoiled ham

She's gone need a bunch of surgery to reset her body in it's rightful place. Breast are sagging and will worse if she loses weight.

She's really shaped like a grandma at her age:francis:

I’d fukk the shyt outta her. I just don’t like the blonde weave and the fact that she’s barefooted :hhh: thats white girl behavior.

Otherwise lift that belly up :shaq:

exactly. somebody must've told her wrong.

and somebody told old girl in the leopard print behind her wrong too.

Pregnancy might improve those titties :mjgrin:

Them titties runny eggs style

The sad thing is she had a chance to lose weight during covid but a mixture of a lack of discipline and her voracious need for online attention tanked it.

Fat chicks were angry when she said she was starting her health journey as we're supposed to buy that these women are happy being this size.

Lizzo sadly knows the moment she drops the weight she becomes less interesting to the majority of her fanbase.

bytch ain’t gone buy you shyt . She gone fart and go to sleep :mjlol:

She got them "let me hold somethin til the 15th" titties

I can't breathe :dead::dead::dead:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Yeah she most likely is.

Shes was young when she started, I remember when she was just coming up on IG out here in the bronx and it was clear she was a wild mouthed youngin at the time , even to me.

Im older than her for sure and im in my early 30s.
Damn that’s sad. Guess she’s been through a lot :yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What’s even funnier is that....I think SHE prefers non fat guys lol
Yup. There was this fat dude who alotta famous nikkas know that was like in love wit her and they was rooting for him and she straight up emasculated ol boy. Even when she so called gave him a chance she told social media he can only be one of her dudes in a rotation or some bullshyt like that. She was completely uninterested.