Daps
tumblr_lw8gpy9FPc1qc0748.gif

God DAMN! That ring is HUGE!

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Obviously she wouldn't....maybe later if it doesn't work with DWade....but that'll be when she's old and not as desirable to men.

She may got $$ but women like her in limelight probably bored from all shopping trips and traveling.If things go sour she will leave him for a coli cat :troll:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Did we watch the same video? She didn't mention anything about being cheated on and she looked pretty happy in the video.

This the coli. Most these nikkas get angry at women for even existing. If they had they're way life would be one giant gay orgy.

Bunch of sodomites :scusthov:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Why would she be mad? She's about to get millions upon millions if she can play this right. Now what would make her mad is Wade came with that iron clad prenup.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Reaching. Your disdain for women would be better channeled toward the dregs and degenerates among them; c00ns, whores, bed wenches, militant feminists etc. Dwayne Wade is making over $10 million dollars a year. Tyler Perry is only going to produce so many movies per year. She has to keep the money flowing in. nikkas cheat. She's just going to have to deal with it. I'm sure she's fukking other people too. That's just life.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why do people say Gabby has all this money? :dwillhuh:

Bad Boys II was a lllloonnngggg time ago :dwillhuh:

Deliver us from Eva was a lllloonnnngggg time ago:dwillhuh:

I'm sure she did a Tyler Perry movie I am leaving out...but that was a llllloonnngggg time ago :dwillhuh:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
gabby is a hustler...she's playing her position...she's his bottom bytch

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Why do people say Gabby has all this money? :dwillhuh:

Bad Boys II was a lllloonnngggg time ago :dwillhuh:

Deliver us from Eva was a lllloonnnngggg time ago:dwillhuh:

I'm sure she did a Tyler Perry movie I am leaving out...but that was a llllloonnngggg time ago :dwillhuh:
This is the reason why she is still around.

The break excuse was a farce

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man this nikka d-:whistle: makes a b*stard with another chick while they're together and he still got gabby advocating for a pre-nup

:salute::myman:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/gabrielle-union-making-dwyane-wade-sign-prenup/story?id=22480125

Home> Entertainment
Why Gabrielle Union Is Making Dwyane Wade Sign a Prenup
Feb. 12, 2014
By LESLEY MESSER
Lesley Messer More from Lesley »
Entertainment Editor
Follow @lesleymesser
Lesley Messer More from Lesley »
Entertainment Editor
Follow @lesleymesser
via Good Morning America

HT_gabrielle_union_arsenio_tk_140212_16x9_992.jpg

Gabrielle Union discusses her prenup with Arsenio Hall, Feb. 10, 2104.
Arseniohall.com

Gabrielle Union couldn't be more excited to marry NBA star Dwyane Wade, but she's being cautious about entering into their marriage.

Union, who has been married once before, is making Wade sign a prenup.

"For this marriage, the biggest difference between this and the last marriage will be a prenup. At my insistence. At my insistence," she told Arsenio Hall. "When you have your own stuff, you don't need to worry about anyone else's stuff. So everyone should go into the relationship knowing, 'I'm here for you and you're here for me.' And the reality is I've never seen Dwyane balance a checkbook, so I gotta protect my stuff. It's the wave of the future."

Gabrielle Union Reveals the Sweet Way Dwyane Wade Proposed

However, Union and Wade, who is a second-time groom, have already withstood their fair share of controversy. Not long after he proposed with an enormous diamond ring, it was revealed that Wade had fathered a child with another woman during a break the couple took from each other last summer.

The NBA star called the child "a blessing," and Union said that the brief split helped her see their relationship in a different light.

"I'd always wanted an awesome career with back-to-back projects, but I realized I wasn't willing to sacrifice my relationship for it. Moving forward, I decided my work schedule has to make sense for our family," she told Glamour magazine earlier this year. "Bottom line: If an issue's a deal breaker, it's a deal breaker. If your relationship isn't something you're willing to give up and you can compromise, do so."

How Gabrielle Union Stays Sexy

Now, it is their family (in addition to his new baby, Wade has two sons from his first marriage and is raising his nephew) that's taking center stage in their impending wedding.

"No bridesmaids, no groomsmen," Union told Hall. "It's just us and the kids. And we're just riding out, just us."

She also revealed that the guest list will only include the couple's nearest and dearest, calling Wade "the executioner."

"There's a lot of people that think they're coming, and they are not," she said. "If you're not about us and we don't both have a relationship with you, you're not gonna make it."