LMAO I cannot fukking believe Goldberg won

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Y’all Giving Goldberg Alot Of Credit For Ratings On A Show That Had The Return Of John Cena After 2 Weeks Of Hype

How Were The Numbers On Goldbergs Return Calling Out The Fiend?

Literally 2.49 million breh

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so on busted open radio bully ray explained why the fiend never cared about the belt and had a score to settle with Cena and had no beef with Goldberg. They said because bray tweeted about the belt being a sacrifice so he could get to Cena. Idk if that’s what wwe was thinking but it kinda makes since
Still doesn’t make sense.. he could’ve kept the belt and still went after Cena. Fiend picked all of his targets minus Goldberg, which brings it back to the fact that they should’ve made Fiend a character that’s solely out to get revenge on those who did Wyatt wrong in the past like Finn, DB, Rollins, etc which was originally leading to Reigns but they called an audible and had Goldberg beat a man that survived all the shyt Rollins did to him at HIAC in 3 min

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Still doesn’t make sense.. he could’ve kept the belt and still went after Cena. Fiend picked all of his targets minus Goldberg, which brings it back to the fact that they should’ve made Fiend a character that’s solely out to get revenge on those who did Wyatt wrong in the past like Finn, DB, Rollins, etc which was originally leading to Reigns but they called an audible and had Goldberg beat a man that survived all the shyt Rollins did to him at HIAC in 3 min
Yea I think it was weak storytelling and they were looking at a big markee match for Roman and not looking for telling the best story. WM is all about the big spectacle and they are not telling year long stories anymore. The build doesn’t start until rumble and nothing that happens before rumble matters anymore. Us 18-40 year olds have to rely on AEW and the other shows for that type of storytelling now.