LMAO...Kanye is now perceived as a more controversial figure than Trump.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who had Trump having to one day cop pleas for meeting with Koonye on their bingo card? Can't make this up :dead:

Deranged Koonye is totally in over his head. They're going to eat him up and spit him out. :wow:

Former President Donald Trump deemed Ye, the hip hop artist formerly known as Kanye West, a "seriously troubled man" after receiving blowback over a meeting with him at Mar-a-Lago.

"So I help a seriously troubled man :mjlol:, who just happens to be black :mjpls:, Ye (Kanye West), who has been decimated in his business and virtually everything else, and who has always been good to me, by allowing his request for a meeting at Mar-a-Lago, alone, so that I can give him very much needed ‘advice’," Trump wrote in a message posted Saturday to his Truth Social account. "He shows up with 3 people, two of which I didn’t know :dead:, the other a political person who I haven’t seen in years :dahell:. I told him don’t run for office, a total waste of time, can’t win. Fake News went CRAZY!:dead:"

Several prominent Jewish leaders, including David Friedman, who served as Trump’s U.S. Ambassador to Israel from 2017-2021, have been critical of the former president for the meeting hosted at his Palm Beach, Florida estate. :mindblown:

The dinner was also attended by white nationalist Nick Fuentes.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
i love all these b*stards are hurting each others chances ruining peoples images of them all in one move. c00nye teams up with a zoomer gay mexican incel nazi who cosplays as him and probably in love with him, a gay british pedo who texts messages leaked out how much he hates ye and thinks hes gay and its rumored trump called ye's wife names to his face. Cant wait for more of this shyt
mNhLWpR.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i love all these b*stards are hurting each others chances ruining peoples images of them all in one move. c00nye teams up with a zoomer gay mexican incel nazi who cosplays as him and probably in love with him, a gay british pedo who texts messages leaked out how much he hates ye and thinks hes gay and its rumored trump called ye's wife names to his face. Cant wait for more of this shyt
mNhLWpR.gif

Only Trump can do this in only 6 years. He left the GOP in #shambles.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even trump is bigger/smarter/faster/stronger or just less :dame: then hanging out with the :dame: types that your favorite rapper is these day.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Even this cracker Trump is like “Kanye is doing too much”. That’s how you know Ye has gone off the deep end. I guess even a broken clock is right once a day.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Even this cracker Trump is like “Kanye is doing too much”. That’s how you know Ye has gone off the deep end. I guess even a broken clock is right once a day.

Trump is an avowed white nationalist who nazi and klan members support, is alleged to admire hitler, supposedly has a book of hitler speeches, and was criticizing Jewish people awhile back but strangely the ADL etc didn't demand that he be financially ruined :mjpls:

And it's the same game they play with their fellow cacs who are the ones who actually hate them and can do real damage to them (Which is what Chappelle said) but they'd rather go after random black men instead because they're not serious.

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp

I guess cons gonna get on the internet and yell and scream how black people not riding for Kanye

:pachaha: :russ:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
mNhLWpR.gif

Where are the texts talking about how much he hates Kanye?