LMAO@Warriors team brass clowning Durant to his face at the parade. Steph, KD & Klay are not amused

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally the man beat the 73-9 version of your team and really only loses when out gunned big time. It’s a big deal look at the magnitude of the move he forced y’all to make it’s really self explanatory don’t know how you don’t see it.

Do you think he still wins that series if Draymond doesn't get suspended?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kd aight. You got to understand they said no to Steph when he tried to do like all their max guys(Lebron, Russ, harden) and get that player option. What star has been told no at the negotiation table. I knew right then And there that the warriors FO was bold. So this shyt ain’t no indictment of KD’s respect(or lack thereof). I guarantee that they ain’t telling KD no if he requests a player option.

To this day I don’t understand why Steph took no for answer. That’s the real reason why they feel comfortable to joke like that with KD.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do y’all get your first ring if Bron has Kyrie and love? Cause tbh I bet if he had Kyrie for all the games but one he wins 2015 too. The warriors had multiple chances to win post suspension

I wasn't saying anything either way. Just wanted to know your opinion.