Loaded Lux just surpassed "Ether" and the Obama speech with this 1[GOAT BATTLE VERSE]

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't repsect anyones opinion saying cal won this :what: Yall just say shyt to be different .

this was an easy 2-1 for Lux. Cal automatically gets the first because Lux choked. Lux easily won the third.

That means the 2nd round was the key round. Lux killed him that round. I don't see how anyone can give Cal that round. I've tried to give it to him, but I can't see it

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
i just cant get over the fact that dude tried to get righteous when hes just as ignaant as 99% of the people in the crowd..i cant respect that

that dude calicoe came in, spit at him hard in his own town, the djs were biggin up lines that werent even that good

even if u give it to lux, the notion that this was a massacre of ether like proportions,sorry guys i dont buy it

:manny:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just cant get over the fact that dude tried to get righteous when hes just as ignaant as 99% of the people in the crowd..i cant respect that

that dude calicoe came in, spit at him hard in his own town, the djs were biggin up lines that werent even that good

even if u give it to lux, the notion that this was a massacre of ether like proportions,sorry guys i dont buy it

calicoe got destroyed and rebuilt.

like i said earlier, it doesn't matter if Lux was real or not. You could just tell in calicoe's body language and reactions when he was on stage that he was listening to the verse and the message and lyrics were messing with him. almost like he was re-evaluating his life choices. and the crowd felt it too.

If a demon tells you not to smoke crack, it doesn't make it bad advice.

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
calicoe got destroyed and rebuilt.

like i said earlier, it doesn't matter if Lux was real or not. You could just tell in calicoe's body language and reactions when he was on stage that he was listening to the verse and the message and lyrics were messing with him. almost like he was re-evaluating his life choices. and the crowd felt it too.

If a demon tells you not to smoke crack, it doesn't make it bad advice.

The bolded is why this battle is overrated. Y'all actin' like Calicoe is gonna find Jesus or something after that battle.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
that pic was stupid, dude even said he was with a bunch of broads

all i saw was dude getting agitated cuz lux nonsense was even getting hyped, seeing as that it was his home town

calicoe kept saying he killed em, fukk all that agitated noise

im riding with this calicoe dude, and im not from detroit or harlem or even follow these type of things

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
it doesnt matter if you think calicoe won or if you think lux won....... calicoe was embarrassed and his body language showed it...he literally had tears in his eyes, for somebody to come in an disrespect your father who you think is the toughest nikka in the world and say he was a no good background nikka who in the longrun doesnt amount to shyt would hurt anyone of us.. on some real shyt.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
it doesnt matter if you think calicoe won or if you think lux won....... calicoe was embarrassed and his body language showed it...he literally had tears in his eyes, for somebody to come in an disrespect your father who you think is the toughest nikka in the world and say he was a no good background nikka who in the longrun doesnt amount to shyt would hurt anyone of us.. on some real shyt.

and last time I checked that was the whole point of battling. To destroy your opponent image and thats what lux did. :manny: thats a win in my book

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Im surprised that he didn't do gunplay after Lux sonned his existence. Less offensive shyt like that got enough niccas killed on the street.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Dudes really saying Cal won?

I mean... If you box you can spend most of the time dancing around the punches and landing jabs, when you get knocked out in the final minute though... You lost the damn fight :to:

Lux just broke him down in every single way possible.