Loaded lux vs Hollow (Rewatch)

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Who else skips all of Hollows rounds?

Corny. His freestyles. Come up with writtens cause those freestyle rebuttals about hells angel jacket is wack

Loaded lux loaded what
:what:

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz

Corny. His freestyles. Come up with writtens cause those freestyle rebuttals about hells angel jacket is wack

Loaded lux loaded what

Got Loaded Lux winning 2-1 but Hollow is far from wack especially in this battle. Hollow aint even go into his A1 bag wit rebuttals this one.. but his freestyle bout the jacket was good at the time since it took a minute for him to get on stage etc.. Classic Battle

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollow has awkwardly dry spots in almost every battle, lol. This was, material wise, the dopest Hollow I think I've ever seen tho, if you skip his shyt you're doing yourself a disservice. I got Lux 2-1, first time I saw it I had Hollow 2-1 but nah, Lux definitely 2-1.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
i had hollow winning when it first dropped but after many watches its lux 3-0 or 2-1 at a push.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps

Loaded lux loaded what

If you were watching the event live, you would know Lux came on stage like 20-30 minutes late while Hollow was there the whole time waiting. It was agonizing as a viewer waiting (in the confines of my own home) let alone being in the building. Hollows freestyle was perfectly timed and spoke to what everyone was thinking at the time, '"did this nikka take that long to get him and his team's costumes together :hhh:" it was far from wack.

With that being said, Lux still won :hubie:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is one of those things that literally happens in EVERY Lux battle. Lux rounds always stand the test of time, he writes so that you have to rewatch it to get more appreciation. But at the time this battle was VERY debatable, and the consensus was Hollow winning (at least it felt that way). Looking back on it over time it feels like Lux washed him though. Definitely the GOAT battle or top three though.