Logic is Overrated

StillKill

Rookie
Daps
I kinda liked Under Pressure and his mixtapes.Then I heard people callin him lyrical.He's far from lyrical, get yal fake weak asses outta here.He can spit fast.That's it.He has like 8 clever methaphorical or good deep bars in an album.All his raps are cliches.

Under-educated, hated,debated,inhale it.:trash:

He constantly spits this week ass shyt fast and people dig it?The new generation turnin blind Im tellin you

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
:manny:

I enjoyed the album and I think he's talented. Haven't heard any of his earlier work though.

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps
Where's the talent?
I think he's got good delivery... and though his lyrics aren't thought provoking, he tells his story and gets his message across without coming off cliche. I think people call him lyrical because the bar has been set so low. He's got substance in his music and portrays it fairly well in rhymes. I get what you're saying about his sped up flow.. but I dig it..

StillKill

Rookie
Daps
I think he's got good delivery... and though his lyrics aren't thought provoking, he tells his story and gets his message across without coming off cliche. I think people call him lyrical because the bar has been set so low. He's got substance in his music and portrays it fairly well in rhymes. I get what you're saying about his sped up flow.. but I dig it..

I dig the flow too.It's just that he doesn't change it ever.I have to disagree on that cliche thought.He is very cliche.He constantly raps about not having a father around, drug use and so on.And he does it in a very easy non original way like every other rapper does.You never see him telling interesting stories either.What is there left?Only his flow, voice and instrumental use.I respect him for always using that specific piano hip-hop sound rather than trap beats filled with electronic noise and shyt.That is the only way in which in he's original.Other than that, nothing to see in his music whatsoever :yeshrug: