Logic says "im back"

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:whoa:

stealing madlib beats (until madlib himself states they're working together, I'mma just assume logic going on youtube to rap over madlib instrumentals) and pretending to be doom is not respectful

Egon posted a flick of Madlib meeting an older Iranian musician the other day, on the nowagain instagram and mentioned that he was currently working with Logic. It's legit.

There's a bunch of other cats I'd personally prefer to hear Madlib work with first but :manny: I'm a completist, but I'm fine skipping this one :ld:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

literally all the articles say nothing about that MADLIB himself said they're collaborating. Only that Logic states they're collaborating. but damn, you must really like logic :heh:

at least @PlayerNinety_Nine provided actual proof from those close to madlib.

Egon posted a flick of Madlib meeting an older Iranian musician the other day, on the nowagain instagram and mentioned that he was currently working with Logic. It's legit.

There's a bunch of other cats I'd personally prefer to hear Madlib work with first but :manny: I'm a completist, but I'm fine skipping this one :ld:

i'll check it

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
So basically he was gone so short he effectively never really left.

For real. You've got cats like Meth, Kendrick, Push and Nas who take years between albums but never say they retire cos they know they love to rap.

Why "retire" from something you love when you're technically self employed anyway.

Logic's ways been the corniest rapper in the room so this doesn't surprise me.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
For real. You've got cats like Meth, Kendrick, Push and Nas who take years between albums but never say they retire cos they know they love to rap.

Why "retire" from something you love when you're technically self employed anyway.

Logic's ways been the corniest rapper in the room so this doesn't surprise me.

I never understood the fascination with rappers retiring when you can see many examples of it not working out. Young Dolph recently "retired" but I expect a mixtape from him again within 2 or 3 years. :unimpressed:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
One of the most boring rappers of all time, not one song worth a replay. You hear one of his songs you've heard them all.