lol at cole fans acting like cole ain't trying to chase mainstream success

MINT

All Star
Daps
acting like he didn't have promotion lol :dead:

Look at Cole's recent promo. Its like its his first album or something. Dude is seen riding on bicycles in NYC. Looking homely with the haircut. Looking like he's an indie artist again or something. Its all marketing.
his team was visiting his fans and all that shyt, they even came at my house asking my family if we knew who he was so we could listen to his new album :dead:

nikkas even acting like he randomly performed the day or the day after the release date of his album when it was planned weeks or months before the release of his albums :dead:

this fraud & his team spent 1 month visiting people for some promo :dead:

Giselle

Daps
I'm a JCole fan & I'm sure that he would like mainstream success, every artist would.

Also, the going to people's houses and letting people listen to the album inside of his house was def. promotion.

Where is the fraudulent part?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Look at Cole's recent promo. Its like its his first album or something. Dude is seen riding on bicycles in NYC. Looking homely with the haircut. Looking like he's an indie artist again or something. Its all marketing.
his team was visiting his fans and all that shyt, they even came at my house asking my family if we knew who he was so we could listen to his new album :dead:

nikkas even acting like he randomly performed the day or the day after the release date of his album when it was planned weeks or months before the release of his albums :dead:

Every cole hater has :duck: about coming to they family house

:camby:fukk outta here

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I think he was initially, especially with the first album and trying to find a radio single..

But for this Gen standards he already has had mainstream success

He doesn't go get alot of big features or use the "hot" producers.

And I don't get knocking him for going to the homes of his fans and letting them hear his album before it's released. That's dope and guess what? It's free
That's called being smart.

He just doesn't seem to be obsessed with fame and that lifestyle as other rappers are.

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
he is a mainstream success though. his FHD album is 150k away from platinum as well.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think he was initially, especially with the first album and trying to find a radio single..

But for this Gen standards he already has had mainstream success

He doesn't go get alot of big features or use the "hot" producers.

And I don't get knocking him for going to the homes of his fans and letting them hear his album before it's released. That's dope and guess what? It's free
That's called being smart.

He just doesn't seem to be obsessed with fame and that lifestyle as other rappers are.
:beli:

Stop it.

EVERYONE is obsessed with fame if you're an entertainer.

He's just famous enough to play into the conscious role of "not caring"

Trust me. He'd care if no one liked his shyt.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Trying would mean making weak attempts at hits and songs that pander to women/radio like he did on his first 2 albums

This new album is quite the opposite of that. Thread is ironic

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
The point wasn't getting around promotion, it was getting around the radio. That's been Cole's mission from the start (Let Nas Down is half about Nas, half about this) and for the most part he got it done. :ehh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
X70w9Uv.gif

Always a fucc nikka making fucc boii threads...

if he was c00ning away like these other rapper yall will say he's a sellout

he did a dope album rollout and fatherless nikkas still find a way to complain... he's gonna go PLAT on this album, where did you see him chasing actin like he aint do this effortlessly...

choke on a dikk...

#SMSAudio

Last edited:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Every artists who doesn't have mad hits/mainstream success gets on their "i don't really care" :manny: "i made this album for me" :stopitslime: shyt lol...i'm sure he'd give his left nut to be Drake...

But at the same time he's selling records without it so i doubt he cares that much